Game jumping || Act 3: Chapter 14

Today in a town in Wyoming, it was a bit later on in the afternoon...

Two best friends, Allison and Logan, we're having a pretty fun day off together, the two hanging out at a bustling arcade for the past few hours

Two best friends, Allison and Logan, we're having a pretty fun day off together, the two hanging out at a bustling arcade for the past few hours. They had been in the arcade building for a lot longer than they had anticipated, letting the time fly by them fast with how much fun they were having.
"And... NEW HIGH SCORE!! WOO!!" Allison cheered as she had just finished up playing a game, high fiving Logan excitedly.
"Holy crap, that was awesome Allison! I didn't think you'd be able to score that high." Logan praised.
"Hell yeah. That's what happens when you keep perfecting your skills. Maybe next I'll be able to get a world high score!" Allison says, excitedly pumping a fist into the air.
"Yeah, we'll see about that." Logan chuckled. Logan then pulled his phone out of his pocket, his eyes going wide as he looked down at the time. "Oh crap... Have we really been in here for this long?!"
"Oh snap, you're right." Allison says, looking at his phone as well. "Agh, guess it's time we finally ditch this place then."
"Yeah, but it was fun while it lasted." Logan says, smiling as they started walking off towards the exit.
"Oh! Allison, look!" Logan suddenly stopped his pace, pointing to a poster on a nearby cork board. The two switched directions as they ran up to the poster, which was a poster for a new game that was being released soon.
"Dawn of the Horizon..." Allison read the name of the game out loud, smiling as she stared at the vibrant poster with a smile on her face. "Hell yeah. I can't wait to play this game when it comes out!"
"It comes out this Friday, right?" Logan asks. "And it's only Tuesday..."
"Yeah... I'm so excited to play it! I've heard a lot of good things about the game..." Allison says, looking back towards the exit. "Come on, let's blow this place. I'm-"
"Hey, what's going on over there?" Logan pointed to the other side of the arcade, where they could see a big crowd of people, who were all surrounding something and cheering and clapping.
"Ooh, I don't know... But let's go see!" Allison says, the two running over to the crowd, but they still couldn't see over everyone's heads. The two slowly pushed their way through the crowd, until they could finally see what everyone was looking at...

 The two slowly pushed their way through the crowd, until they could finally see what everyone was looking at