Attack part 2 • Lena Luthor

After the attack on y/n, Lena Luthor was more determined than ever to take down her brother, Lex Luthor. She knew that he was a dangerous man, capable of unspeakable acts of violence. But she was also aware of his weaknesses, and she planned to use them to her advantage.
Lena spent weeks gathering information about Lex's operations, studying his every move. She knew that he had a network of allies and informants, but she was confident that she could outsmart him.
Finally, Lena felt ready to make her move. She arranged a meeting with Lex at his office, under the guise of a peace offering.
When Lena arrived, Lex was waiting for her. He greeted her with a smile, but Lena could see the coldness in his eyes.
"Well, well, well. Look who decided to show up," Lex said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
"I'm here to make a deal," Lena said, her voice calm and steady. "I know that we've had our differences in the past, but attacking y/n goes to far im here to make a deal."
Lex raised an eyebrow. "And what kind of deal do you have in mind?"
"I want you to leave y/n alone," Lena said, her voice firm. "You have no right to hurt them, or anyone else for that matter."
Lex laughed. "And what makes you think I'll agree to that?"
"Because if you don't, I'll expose everything," Lena said, a hint of anger in her voice. "I know about your illegal activities, your ties to criminal organizations. I have evidence that could put you away for a very long time."
Lex's smile faded. He knew that Lena was not bluffing. She had always been a formidable opponent, and he could see the determination in her eyes.
"Fine," he said, his voice low. "You win. I'll leave y/n alone." But he didn't mean it he now knew the person he could hurt Lena the most
Lena nodded. "I don't trust you because I know you are planning something but Good. And just to make sure you keep your end of the bargain, I'll be keeping a close eye on you."
With that, Lena turned and walked out of Lex's office, feeling a sense of satisfaction that she had never felt before.
As she walked down the street, Lena couldn't help but think about y/n. She knew that they were safe for now, but she also knew that the danger would never truly go away. But she was ready for whatever came their way, as long as she had y/n by her side.