Hidden Feelings • Billie Eilish

Paring: Billie x reader (female)
Warnings: none (I think)
Summary: y/n and Billie confessing their feelings

Y/n had been harboring a secret crush on Billie for years. She had never dared to confess her feelings to the famous singer-songwriter, afraid of ruining their friendship or being rejected. But on this particular night, they were both invited to a star-studded party, and y/n couldn't resist the opportunity to spend time with her crush.
As the night went on, y/n found herself drawn to Billie, her heart pounding with every smile and laugh they shared. It seemed like fate was on her side when they ended up alone in a cozy corner of the party, the sound of music and chatter fading away as they talked about everything and nothing.
Y/n couldn't believe her luck, but her nerves were getting the best of her. She desperately wanted to tell Billie how she felt, but every time she opened her mouth, the words got stuck in her throat. It felt like the whole world was against her as a group of loud, rowdy guests interrupted their conversation, making it impossible for y/n to focus on anything but the chaos around them.
Billie looked annoyed, but y/n was relieved that the moment had passed. She couldn't bear the thought of confessing her feelings in front of a crowd. But as the party died down, and the guests started to leave, Billie suggested they take a walk to clear their heads.
Y/n's heart was pounding in her chest as they walked in silence, the cool night air doing nothing to calm her nerves. She could feel the weight of her secret crushing her, suffocating her with every step they took. It was now or never, and she knew it.
As they reached a secluded spot, y/n took a deep breath and turned to face Billie. The singer looked at her, a mixture of confusion and concern in her eyes. Y/n could feel the tears threatening to spill over, but she pushed through the fear and spoke.
"Billie, there's something I need to tell you. I've been holding it in for years, and I just can't keep it to myself anymore."
Billie listened patiently, her expression changing from confusion to surprise as y/n confessed her feelings. Y/n's heart was pounding in her chest as she spoke, the weight of her secret slowly lifting off her shoulders.
When she finished, Billie looked at her for a moment, taking in everything she had just heard. Y/n was bracing herself for the worst, expecting Billie to reject her and break her heart. But instead, the singer smiled, taking y/n's hand in hers.

As you stood there, heart racing and mind whirring, Billie took a step towards you. "I had no idea," she said softly, placing a hand on your arm. "I wish you had told me sooner."
You looked up at her, eyes wide. "What...what do you mean?"
"I mean, I had no idea you felt this way," Billie replied, her voice gentle. "I always thought we were just really good friends."
You felt your heart sink at her words, but before you could respond, she continued.
"But that doesn't mean we can't explore these feelings," Billie said, her eyes locking with yours. "I've always felt a connection between us, y/n. I just didn't know what it was until now."
You felt a flutter in your chest at her words, and the hope that had been dimming inside of you suddenly reignited. "You...you really mean that?"
Billie nodded, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips. "I do."
You felt a sense of relief and excitement wash over you, as if a weight had been lifted off your shoulders. "I...I don't know what to say," you stammered.
"You don't have to say anything," Billie said, stepping closer to you. "Just let me show you how I feel."
As she leaned in to kiss you, all of your doubts and fears melted away, replaced by a sense of warmth and comfort. Finally, after years of hiding your feelings, you were able to embrace them with the person you had always wanted.

As they pulled apart, they both were breathing heavily, looking into each other's eyes. "I've been in love with you for so long," you finally confessed. "I just couldn't keep it hidden anymore."
Billie's eyes widened in surprise, but then a smile broke across her face. "I had no idea," she said, "but I'm so glad you told me. I've been wanting to tell you how I feel for a long time too."
With that, she leaned in for another kiss, and you knew that your hidden feelings had finally brought you exactly where you were meant to be - in the arms of the one you loved.