Accident • Lizzie Olsen

Paring: Y/N x Lizzie

Summary: Y/N is Lizzies wife and has a car accident and ends up in a hospital

Warnings: This story contains mentions of a car accident, injuries, and hospitalization. Additionally, there are themes of anxiety, fear, and uncertainty surrounding the health of a loved one.

Lizzie woke up early, as she always did, and slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake her wife, Y/N. She had an early flight to catch for a film shoot and didn't want to disturb Y/N's sleep. She leaned down to give Y/N a kiss on the forehead, whispering, "I love you, my sweet wife. Sleep well."

Y/N stirred but didn't wake up. Lizzie got dressed and left the room, trying to be as quiet as possible. She grabbed her bag, checked her phone, and left the house.

A few hours later, Y/N slowly woke up and realized that Lizzie was already gone. She checked her phone and saw a message from Lizzie: "Good morning, love. Sorry to leave without saying goodbye. Have a good day. Love you."

Y/N smiled and replied, "Love you too. Have a great day on set."

As the morning went on, Y/N got ready for school and her big soccer game. She was the team captain, and the game was against their biggest rivals. She was nervous but excited.

Y/N got in her car and started driving to the game. She was so focused on the road and her nerves that she didn't see the car coming from the other direction until it was too late. The collision was intense, and Y/N's car spun out of control before coming to a stop.

The next thing she knew, she was being loaded into an ambulance. Her head was pounding, and she could barely keep her eyes open. She saw her phone on the dashboard and remembered Lizzie's contact number. She tried to call her, but her hand was too shaky, and she dropped the phone.

Lizzie was in the middle of shooting a scene when she got the call from the hospital. She was told that Y/N had been in a car accident and was in critical condition. Lizzie immediately excused herself from the set and rushed to the hospital.

When she arrived, she was crying and couldn't control her emotions. She asked the nurse about Y/N's condition, and the nurse told her that Y/N was in surgery and that it was touch and go. Lizzie felt like her world was falling apart.

Hours went by, and Lizzie was still waiting for news about Y/N. She was pacing back and forth, her heart racing with fear and anxiety. Finally, a doctor came out and told her that Y/N's surgery had gone well, and she was out of danger but has a concussion, some broken rips and a shattered kneecap. Lizzie was relieved that her wife was alive, and tears of joy streamed down her face.

"Can I see her?" Lizzie asked, trying to compose herself.

"Yes, but she's still asleep, but she should wake up soon" the doctor replied.

Lizzie went into Y/N's room, holding her hand and crying tears of joy. "My love, you're going to be okay," she said softly. "I was so scared that I could lose you. I don't know what I would do without you."

Lizzie sat in a chair next to Y/N's bed and stayed there for hours, watching her wife sleep. She held Y/N's hand tightly and talked to her, telling her how much she loved her and how much she meant to her.

The next morning, Y/N woke up, feeling groggy and disoriented. She looked around the room and saw Lizzie, who was still asleep, sitting in a chair next to her bed. She smiled weakly and reached out to touch Lizzie's hand.

Lizzie woke up, and tears of joy streamed down her face when she saw that Y/N was awake and hugged her wife but trying not to hurt her but Y/N told her its okay, so Lizzie hugged her tightly, "I missed you too, my love. I was so scared when I got that call."