Movie night • Natasha Romanoff

Paring: Natasha Romanoff x reader

Warnings: none

Summary: You and your girlfriend Natasha have a movie night, cuddled up under a blanket with your favorite snacks, watching your favorite films and sharing laughs and stories.

You had been looking forward to your movie night with Natasha all week. After a long and grueling mission, all you wanted was to curl up with your girlfriend and forget about the world for a while.

You spent the day preparing for the evening ahead. You went grocery shopping, picking out all your favorite snacks - popcorn, candy, and chips. You also made sure to grab some of Natasha's favorite chocolates, knowing how much she loved them.

When you got home, you spent some time setting up the living room. You dimmed the lights, fluffed up the pillows and blankets, and made sure the TV was ready to go.

Finally, the moment you had been waiting for arrived. Natasha walked into the room, looking as stunning as ever, wearing a simple black t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

You grinned at her and stood up, wrapping your arms around her and giving her a warm hug.

"I'm so glad you're here," you whispered into her ear.

"Me too," she replied, her voice soft and full of warmth.

You settled onto the couch, the blanket pulled over your legs. Natasha leaned into you, her head resting on your shoulder.

You scrolled through your movie choices, finally settling on a classic comedy. The two of you settled in, enjoying the familiar jokes and witty banter.

As the movie progressed, you found yourselves laughing harder and harder, the tension and stress of the mission slowly melting away.

When the movie ended, Natasha turned to you, a soft smile on her face.

"That was exactly what I needed," she said, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Me too," you replied, your heart filled with warmth and contentment.

You decided to watch another movie, this time a romance. You snuggled up even closer to each other, your arms wrapped tightly around each other.

As the movie played, you couldn't help but think about how lucky you were to have found someone like Natasha. She was strong and fierce, yet so gentle and loving with you.

The movie ended, and you sat in silence for a moment, enjoying each other's company.

"You know," Natasha said, breaking the silence, "this is my favorite thing to do with you."

"Me too," you replied, smiling at her.

You spent the rest of the evening talking and laughing, sharing stories and cuddling close. It was a simple moment, but it was perfect in every way.

As the night drew to a close, you both knew that you had to face the realities of the world again tomorrow. But for now, you had each other, and that was all that mattered.