Inseparable • Florence Pugh

Paring: Flo x Reader (female)
Warnings: panic attack
Summary: y/n meets Florence on set and fells in love with her

Y/N was nervous as she walked onto the set of her latest film. She had heard that Florence Pugh was cast in the same movie, and she was both excited and intimidated. She had admired Florence's work for a long time, and now she was going to work alongside her.

As Y/N made her way to the set, she saw Florence standing in a corner, looking at her phone. Y/N's heart skipped a beat when she saw her. She took a deep breath and walked over to her.

"Hi," Y/N said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Florence looked up from her phone and smiled. "Hey," she said. "You must be Y/N. I'm Florence."

Y/N nodded. "Yeah, that's me."

Florence put her phone away and extended her hand. "It's great to meet you. I've seen some of your work, and I think you're really talented."

Y/N blushed. "Thank you. That means a lot coming from you."

Florence smiled again. "So, are you nervous?"

Y/N nodded. "Yeah, a little. This is a big project, and I'm still new to all of this."

Florence put a hand on Y/N's shoulder. "Don't worry. You'll do great. And if you need anything, I'm here for you."

Y/N felt a warmth spread through her chest. She had heard rumors that Florence was kind and supportive on set, but to experience it firsthand was something else entirely.

The two actresses spent the rest of the day rehearsing their scenes. Y/N was amazed at how natural Florence was on camera, and how effortlessly she embodied her character. Y/N felt like a novice in comparison, but Florence never made her feel that way. She was patient, encouraging, and always willing to help Y/N find her footing.

As the days went by, Y/N found herself looking forward to seeing Florence on set. She loved the way Florence smiled at her, the way her eyes lit up when she talked about her work, and the way she made Y/N feel like she belonged.

But Y/N was also scared. She had never been attracted to another woman before, and she didn't know how to deal with these feelings. She tried to push them aside, but they kept coming back, stronger each time.

One day, during a break in filming, Y/N was sitting in her trailer, feeling overwhelmed. She couldn't breathe, and her heart was racing. She felt like she was going to pass out.

That's when Florence knocked on the door.

"Y/N, are you okay?" she asked, sounding worried.

Y/N tried to speak, but all that came out was a wheeze.

Florence didn't waste any time. She came into the trailer and sat next to Y/N, putting her arm around her.

"Deep breaths," she said, rubbing Y/N's back. "In and out. You're okay. You're safe."

Y/N followed Florence's instructions, and slowly, her breathing started to slow down. Her heart rate returned to normal, and the panic attack subsided.

"Thank you," Y/N said, her voice still shaky.

Florence gave her a small smile. "No need to thank me. I'm just glad I could help."

From that moment on, Florence was even more protective of Y/N. She would check in on her regularly, make sure she was eating properly, and offer to go for walks with her if she needed to clear her head.

And Y/N loved every moment of it. She loved how Florence made her feel safe and cared for, and how she never judged her for her anxiety or her fears.

One day, when they were filming a particularly emotional scene, Florence pulled Y/N aside.

"Hey, Y/N," she said, looking nervous. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Y/N nodded, curious.

"I know we're just friends," Florence said, "but I want to be more than that. I really like you, Y/N. And I don't want to keep hiding my feelings anymore."

Y/N felt her heart skip a beat. She had been hoping for this moment, but she was still surprised by Florence's confession.

"I like you too, Florence," Y/N said, smiling. "I've been scared to admit it, but I do."

Florence grinned, relief flooding her face. "So, can I take you out on a date? Maybe we could get dinner and see a movie or something?"

Y/N nodded eagerly. "Yes! I'd love that."

From that moment on, Y/N and Florence were inseparable. They went on dates, spent long hours talking on the phone, and even went on vacation together. Y/N had never felt so happy and content in her life.

Of course, there were still challenges. They had to deal with paparazzi, intrusive fans, and the constant scrutiny of the media. But they faced those challenges together, holding hands and supporting each other through the tough times.

Years later, when they were both accepting awards for their work, Y/N took Florence's hand and looked out at the audience.

"Thank you to my love, Florence," Y/N said, her voice shaking with emotion. "You've been my rock, my partner, and my best friend. I love you more than anything in this world."

Florence smiled back at her, her eyes shining with tears. "I love you too, Y/N," she said. "Thank you for being the light of my life."

And with that, they kissed, knowing that no matter what the future held, they would always have each other.