Reunion • Billie Eilish

Paring: Billie x Reader (they/them)
Warnings: none
Summary: Billie and y/n haven't seen each other in a long time so when y/n got the chance to surprise Billie they take it

Y/n had missed Billie Eilish so much. They had been together for two years, but lately, their busy schedules had kept them apart. Billie was touring around the world, and y/n had a demanding job that didn't allow them to travel as much as they wanted to.

But finally, y/n had some days off, and they knew exactly what they wanted to do. They planned a surprise visit to see Billie on tour. They called Billie's brother and parents and arranged everything.

On the day of the concert, y/n was backstage, watching Billie perform. They had never seen her perform live before, and it was an incredible experience. The energy was electric, and Billie's voice was even more amazing in person.

At the end of the show, Billie looked out into the crowd, and her eyes landed on y/n. She couldn't believe it. She had no idea y/n was coming to visit her on tour.

Without hesitation, Billie ran off the stage and straight to y/n. She hugged them tightly, lifting them up and spinning them around. "I can't believe you're here!" Billie exclaimed, giving y/n a kiss on the cheek.

The rest of the evening, Billie couldn't take her eyes off y/n. She held their hand tightly, not wanting to let them go. They cuddled in bed together, just enjoying each other's company.

It was a perfect reunion, and y/n knew they would always find a way to make it work, no matter how busy their lives got.