On-Set Romance • Scarlett Johansson

Paring: Scarlett Johansson x reader (female)
Warnings: none
Summary: Y/N, a young actress, lands a role in Scarlett's latest film and as they spend long hours on set together, their relationship goes from friends to something more. They struggle to make a move until one day, when everything changes.

Y/N couldn't believe her luck when she landed a role in Scarlett's latest film. She had been a fan of Scarlett's for years, and now she was going to be working alongside her.
Their first meeting was nerve-wracking, but Scarlett immediately put Y/N at ease with her easygoing nature and warm smile. As the days turned into weeks, Y/N found herself spending long hours on set with Scarlett, and their friendship grew stronger with each passing day.
They spent time together during their breaks, talking about everything and nothing, sharing stories from their personal lives, and joking around. Y/N couldn't help but feel a growing attraction to Scarlett, but she kept her feelings to herself, not wanting to ruin their friendship or make things awkward on set.
One day, during a particularly grueling shoot, Scarlett leaned over and whispered in Y/N's ear. "You know, Y/N, you're my favorite person to work with on this set," she said with a smile.
Y/N felt her heart skip a beat. "Really?" she asked, surprised and pleased.
"Absolutely," Scarlett replied. "I always have a good time when I'm with you."
Y/N felt a warm flush spread across her cheeks. She couldn't believe that her favorite actress enjoyed spending time with her.
As the weeks turned into months, Y/N found herself falling harder for Scarlett, but she was too scared to tell her. She didn't want to risk their friendship, and besides, what were the chances that Scarlett felt the same way?
One day, Y/N overheard a group of crew members talking about Scarlett's love life. She pretended not to listen, but her heart sank as she heard that Scarlett was dating someone. Y/N tried to push her feelings aside, but it was difficult, especially when Scarlett was around.
One day, after a particularly long day on set, Scarlett asked Y/N if she wanted to grab a drink with her. Y/N agreed, and they headed to a nearby bar.
As they sat together, drinking and laughing, Y/N found herself opening up to Scarlett about her personal life, something she had never done before. Scarlett listened attentively, and when Y/N finished speaking, Scarlett took her hand.
"Y/N, I have something to tell you," she said softly.
Y/N's heart raced. Could this be it? Was Scarlett going to confess her feelings?
"I know we're just friends, but I've been thinking about you a lot lately," Scarlett continued. "I don't know how to say this, but...I think I might have feelings for you."
Y/N couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was this really happening? "You do?" she asked, almost unable to believe it.
Scarlett nodded. "Yes, I do," she said. "And I know it's probably not the best timing, with us working together and all, but I couldn't keep it in anymore."
Y/N felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes. "I feel the same way, Scarlett," she said. "I've had a crush on you since the day we met."
Scarlett's smile lit up her face. "You have?" she asked.
Y/N nodded. "Yes, I have," she said. "I just didn't want to ruin our friendship."
Scarlett shook her head. "You could never ruin our friendship," she said. "I value it too much."
From that day on, Y/N and Scarlett began dating. It wasn't easy, with them working together on set, but they made it work. They supported each other through the ups and downs of their personal lives and careers, and their love only grew stronger with each passing day.
Eventually, they revealed their relationship to their colleagues on set , who were all surprised but supportive of their love.
As filming wrapped up, Y/N and Scarlett knew that they would be going their separate ways for a while, as Scarlett had to promote the film and Y/N had other projects to work on. But they were determined to make their relationship work, no matter the distance.
They spent hours on the phone, texting and video chatting, sharing their lives with each other even though they were miles apart. They made plans to visit each other whenever they could, and the anticipation of seeing each other again made their hearts race.
Months later, when Y/N was working on another film, she received a surprise visit from Scarlett. Y/N was overjoyed to see her, and they spent the whole day together, catching up and enjoying each other's company.
As the day turned into night, they found themselves sitting on a bench in a quiet park, holding hands and looking up at the stars. Y/N felt Scarlett's warm breath on her cheek as Scarlett leaned in to kiss her.
"I love you, Y/N," Scarlett whispered against her lips.
Y/N felt her heart swell with emotion. "I love you too, Scarlett," she replied.
And in that moment, Y/N knew that no matter where their careers took them, no matter how far apart they were, they would always find their way back to each other. They had found love on set, and it was a love that would last a lifetime.