Cozy Day • Aubrey Plaza

Paring: Aubrey Plaza x reader
Warnings: None
Summary: you and Aubrey have a great day together baking laughing and end up cuddling in the couch

It was a lazy Sunday morning, and you and your girlfriend Aubrey Plaza were feeling restless. You had no plans for the day, and neither did she. So, the two of you decided to bake some cookies. You rummaged through the cabinets, pulling out ingredients one by one. As you started measuring the flour, Aubrey snuck up behind you and tossed a handful of the white powder at you.
"Hey!" you exclaimed, laughing. "What was that for?"
Aubrey grinned mischievously. "I just wanted to see how you'd react."
"Oh, you're gonna get it," you replied, grabbing a handful of flour and throwing it at her. She ducked, but not before some of the flour hit her hair. This started a full-on flour fight, with the kitchen getting messier by the second.
Eventually, you got the upper hand and tackled Aubrey, pinning her to the ground. You started tickling her sides, making her laugh uncontrollably. She wriggled out of your grasp and ran away, still giggling.
"Come back here, you!" you yelled, chasing after her. The two of you ran around the house, the flour making your feet slippery on the hardwood floors. Aubrey was fast, but you were determined to catch her.
After a few minutes of running, you both stopped to catch your breath. The flour had settled, leaving the house looking like a winter wonderland. Aubrey leaned against the wall, trying to catch her breath. "Okay, okay, you win," she said, holding up her hands in surrender.
You grinned triumphantly. "I always win."
Aubrey rolled her eyes playfully. "Sure you do. Now, let's clean this mess up."
You both spent the next hour cleaning up the flour and making the cookie dough. You put the cookies in the oven and sat down on the couch to relax while they baked.
As the smell of freshly baked cookies filled the house, you and Aubrey cuddled up under a blanket, watching a comedy movie. You joked and laughed, sharing stories about your past and your dreams for the future.
When the cookies were ready, you both grabbed a plate and snuggled up on the couch again. You ate the warm cookies, savoring the sweet, buttery taste. You both agreed that they were the best cookies you had ever made.
As the movie ended, you and Aubrey stayed snuggled up on the couch, not wanting to move. You both felt content and happy, enjoying each other's company. It was moments like this that made you grateful for your relationship and the love you shared.
Eventually, you both drifted off to sleep, still cuddled up under the blanket. The house was quiet, the only sound the soft snoring of Aubrey next to you. You closed your eyes, feeling thankful for this lazy Sunday and the memories you had made.