Concert and Date night • Ariana Grande

Paring: Ariana grande x reader (female)
Warnings: none
Summary: you and your girlfriend are having a concert and after it she has a surprise date for you

The air was filled with anticipation as the audience waited for the show to start. Ariana Grande and her girlfriend, Y/N, were both nervous as they were about to perform together for the first time. As singers, they knew how important this concert was, and they wanted to give their fans a show to remember.
Ariana looked at Y/N, her eyes full of love and understanding. She knew exactly how her girlfriend felt, and she wanted to calm her nerves. She took Y/N's hand in hers and gave it a gentle squeeze. "We got this," she whispered, her voice soft and soothing.
Y/N smiled at Ariana, feeling the warmth of her touch. "Thank you," she said, her voice shaking slightly. "I couldn't do this without you."
Ariana wrapped her arms around Y/N's waist, holding her close. "We're in this together," she said, her lips brushing against Y/N's ear. "And we're going to kill it."
The minutes ticked by, and soon it was time for the show to start. Ariana and Y/N walked onto the stage, their hands clasped tightly together. The crowd erupted into cheers as they took their positions, and the music started to play.
As they sang, Ariana and Y/N looked into each other's eyes, the passion and love between them evident in their expressions. They moved in perfect harmony, their voices blending together in a beautiful melody.
The concert was a huge success, with the audience singing along to every song. As they left the stage, Ariana took Y/N's hand and pulled her close. "We did it!" she exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement.
Y/N hugged Ariana tightly, feeling overwhelmed with emotion. "We were amazing," she whispered, her voice filled with pride.
Ariana grinned, her arms still wrapped around Y/N. "I have a surprise for you," she said, a mischievous glint in her eye.
Y/N raised an eyebrow, curious. "What kind of surprise?"
Ariana led her towards a beautiful lake in front of their rental house. She had set up a picnic blanket and candles, creating a romantic atmosphere. "I thought we could spend the night stargazing," she said, her voice full of love.
Y/N smiled, feeling grateful for Ariana's thoughtfulness. "That sounds perfect."
They spent the rest of the night talking and cuddling, trying to spot shooting stars and constellations. Ariana pointed out the different stars and told Y/N stories about them, while Y/N listened intently, feeling content and happy in Ariana's company.
As the night drew to a close, Ariana leaned in for a kiss, her lips soft and gentle against Y/N's. "I love you," she whispered, her voice filled with sincerity.
Y/N smiled, feeling overwhelmed with love. "I love you too," she said, pulling Ariana close.
They fell asleep in each other's arms, the sound of the water lulling them into a peaceful slumber. It was a night they would never forget, filled with love and laughter, and the promise of a future together