Comfort • Scarlett Johansson

Paring: Scarlett Johansson x Reader

Warnings: none (I think, maybe slight mention of struggle with mental health )

Summary: You're going through a difficult time, Scarlett is there to provide comfort and support, and you two develop a deep and meaningful connection. The story ends with you realizing that you have found a home in Scarlett, someone who will always be there to provide comfort and love.

I tried to do it longer than usual hope you enjoy it :)

You had been dating Scarlett Johansson for a few months now, and although the relationship was still new, you felt a strong connection to her. She was your comfort in times of stress, your laughter in moments of joy, and your partner in every sense of the word.

One day, you came home from work feeling exhausted and drained. It had been a tough day at the office, and on top of that, you had just received some troubling news from a close friend. You couldn't wait to curl up on the couch with a good book and a warm blanket, but as you entered the living room, you noticed Scarlett sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and a movie playing on the TV.

"Hey babe, what are you watching?" you asked, trying to muster up a smile.

"Just a cheesy rom-com," she replied with a grin. "I thought we could use a little bit of comfort tonight."

As you sat down next to her, you felt the weight of the day's events crashing down on you. You wanted to cry, but you didn't want to burden Scarlett with your problems. You leaned into her, and she draped her arm around your shoulder. You felt your body relax as she pulled you closer.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" she said, sensing that something was wrong.

You hesitated for a moment before finally opening up to her about your friend's situation.

"It's just...my friend has been going through a really tough time lately. She's been struggling with her mental health, and it's been really hard to watch her suffer. I feel so helpless, and I don't know what to do," you said, your voice cracking with emotion.

Scarlett listened intently, her hand softly rubbing circles on your arm as you spoke. When you finished, she pulled you into a tight embrace, and you felt the tears finally start to fall.

"It's okay, I'm here," she whispered, holding you close as you cried.

As the minutes passed, you felt yourself slowly starting to calm down. Scarlett didn't try to offer any advice or solutions, she just held you and let you cry. You felt grateful for her presence, and you knew that she was exactly what you needed in that moment.

After a while, you pulled away from her embrace and wiped your tears. Scarlett handed you a tissue, and you blew your nose before looking at her with a small smile.

"Thanks for being here with me," you said, feeling a sense of gratitude for the person sitting next to you.

"Always," she replied, pulling you closer for a gentle kiss.

The movie played on, but you were barely paying attention. You were lost in thought, trying to make sense of everything that had happened that day. Scarlett sensed your mood and turned off the TV.

"Hey, why don't we go for a walk?" she suggested. "The fresh air might do you some good."

You nodded, grateful for the distraction. The two of you slipped on your shoes and headed outside. The night air was cool, but not too chilly, and you felt your spirits start to lift as you walked.

As you strolled through the quiet neighborhood, Scarlett talked about her day, telling you about a funny story from the set of her latest movie. You listened with a smile, feeling grateful for her ability to make you laugh.