Amusement park • Wanda Maximoff

Paring: Wanda Maximoff x reader

Warnings: none

Summary: You and your girlfriend Wanda spend the day at an amusement park, riding roller coasters, eating cotton candy, and enjoying the thrill of being carefree.

You woke up early, feeling a rush of excitement in your stomach. Today was the day you had been waiting for - you and Wanda were going to spend the day at an amusement park, riding roller coasters, eating cotton candy, and enjoying the thrill of being carefree.

You and Wanda had been dating for a few months now, and you had quickly become each other's best friend and soulmate. You both loved the idea of spending a day at an amusement park, getting lost in the moment and letting go of all your worries and stresses.

As you made your way to the amusement park, you couldn't help but feel giddy with excitement. You and Wanda talked animatedly, discussing which rides you were most excited to go on and which foods you wanted to try.

When you arrived at the park, the energy and excitement were palpable. You and Wanda rushed to the first ride, eager to get started.

As you strapped yourself into the roller coaster, your heart pounding in your chest, you glanced over at Wanda. Her eyes were bright with excitement, and her smile was infectious.

The ride started, and you both screamed with joy as you plummeted down the first drop. The rush of wind in your face, the thrill of the ride, and the feeling of being alive - it was all too much.

You rode every single roller coaster in the park, each one more thrilling than the last. You laughed and screamed and held onto each other for dear life, feeling more alive than you had in a long time.

After a few hours, you both needed a break. You wandered over to a food stand, grabbing some cotton candy and a few slices of pizza.

You sat down on a bench, your arms around each other, enjoying the warmth of the sun on your skin and the taste of the sugary cotton candy.

"This is amazing," Wanda said, leaning her head on your shoulder.

"I know," you replied, smiling at her.

You spent the rest of the day wandering around the park, trying out different rides and playing games. You won Wanda a giant stuffed animal at a ring toss game, and she held onto it tightly, her eyes shining with happiness.

As the sun started to set, you both knew that the day was coming to an end. You wandered over to a quiet area of the park, watching as the sky turned pink and orange.

"This has been the best day," Wanda said, her voice soft and full of emotion.

"Me too," you replied, feeling a sense of deep contentment.

You leaned in for a kiss, your lips meeting softly. It was a moment of pure love and happiness, the kind of moment that would stay with you forever.

As you left the amusement park, hand in hand with Wanda, you knew that you had experienced something truly special. You felt alive and happy, grateful for every moment you had spent with your girlfriend.

You both fell asleep that night with smiles on your faces, dreaming of the adventures that awaited you in the future.