Chapter 3: An Encounter in the Kitchen

A/N: another chapter to be posted :D

I, Aguni, and a few other remaining players that reside on the Beach have returned, I noted that there were fewer people than I last saw before the games. Some of the people contained cards in their hands. I continue to observe the others until I saw Ann coming out of a different car.

"Ann over here!" I beckoned, grabbing her attention.

"Oh, Y/N, I see that you are back from your first game."

"Yep and I got my first card." I showed her the card I received

"Hm, not bad for a newbie." She hummed

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you where my room is."

"Oh, follow me."

We went up the stairs and through one of the hallways and the corridors until we reached the door with the number sixty-nine on it.

'Heh, 69' Y/N thought unintelligible (As you see here, I'm very mature)

"Here, your room is room sixty and I will provide you the key card once I wash up, my room is 78, it's a few rooms from yours."

"Alright, thank you, and do you know where the kitchen is?"

"Of course, it's on the ground floor, on the right side if you are facing the entrance, Why do you ask?"

"I like to cook something to cheer myself up, I just witnessed something traumatizing during the games, so I would like to bake my worries away."

"I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here then, Y/N" She politely smiles and went to her respective room.

I entered my and looked around, It looks so nice despite the possible massacre that will happen in the future. Such a waste of a nice hotel to stay in. I stepped into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes, I closed and locked the bathroom door behind me as I washed my hair (unlike Chishiya). I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Who is it?" I chimed

"It's me, Ann, I was told to deliver your bathing suit by Hatter, put it on when you finish showering, it's on your bed." I heard footsteps fading and a door closing.

I wonder what bathing suit he has given to me.

I wrapped a towel around myself as I took a peek at what bathing suit I got, it looked pretty good, I wore the swimsuit and checked myself out in the mirror.

"Gawd dayum, looking fine as always" *lip bites*

(whispers) "why am I like this."

"Anyways, time to bake my worries go away" I joked as I went on a hunt for the kitchen.

*10 minutes later*

Finally, I found the kitchen and start baking some cookies. I went to gather some ingredients and started to bake some cookies. I mixed the room-temperature butter and granulated sugar until it is has a creamy texture. I cracked one large egg into a bowl and mixed in the salt and vanilla extract. I then poured the flour in until it was a dough-like consistency, I then hummed a little tune as I put it somewhere to let it rise for 2 hours, I winded the timer for 2 hours and clean up the mess I made.

"What's going on here?" A voice chimed in.

I turned to see that it was Chishiya.

"Oh hello, I didn't see you there, I saw you in the room with the other executives, what was your name?" I asked politely

"Why would I tell you?" He sneered

"Because it's basic manners, don't tell me you don't know basic manners." I sneered back