Chapter 16: 5 of Clubs

(6 pm) the games have begun...

I hurried down the stairs into the lobby, I rushed into the crowd trying to see any familiar people, I saw Kuina leaning against the pillar. I eagerly walked towards her, I called out to her seeing that she perked up at the sound of my voice, she looked around trying to find me through the sea of people, she finally set her sights in my direction and grinned, doing a 'come' gesture. I walked through the crowds hurriedly and tackled Kuina into an embrace.

"Hey Y/N" she smiled warmly as she hugged me back

"Hey, Kuina! where's Chishiya?" I looked around the crowd for the emo-looking hoodie man but found nothing.

"Well, he's either up with the other executives or hiding somewhere" she tsked, pointing up at the balcony where the light blonde was, before putting the fake cigar back into her mouth.

"You're looking for me?" a voice chimed in.

"Ack! Chishiya, could you at least tell us that you're here?!" Kuina scolded, picking up her fake cigar and throwing it in the bin.

"What's the fun in that?" he smirked

"Where were you anyways?" I asked curiously

"Somewhere"

"Uh-huh" I looked at him unimpressed

"Don't look at me like that, it's not like I have to tell you everything"

"Can't argue with that." I turned my attention to Hatter who was on the balcony, doing his whole speech, does he have to do that every time? When he was finished, some people handed out pieces of paper that contained the number we got for our game.

"Four" I announced

"Really? I guess we have the same game, huh?" Chishiya said

"Me too" Kuina interjected

"I'm quite nervous about what game we're gonna play" I bit my lip nervously

"Well, let's get into the car shall we?" Chishiya gestured, I nodded in reply and went towards the car as they both trailed behind me.

I look to see that Niragi and Aguni are also heading towards the same car.

"Oh? Aguni? you're also doing the same game?" I asked

"It seems so, it's been a while since we played a game together" he stated

"Yeah!" I smiled

"Shall we go now?" Chishiya piqued in

"Yes, yes, we shall go." I opened the car door

"Ladies first~" I gestured to Kuina

"Thank you~" she smiled before getting into the car

"Chishiya, you should go in too" Niragi snarled

"If the games don't kill you, I'm killing you myself" Chishiya blatantly remarked

"Both of you get in the car, Aguni, please make sure both of them don't start something" Aguni nodded and went into the car.

I sighed in exasperation, these two are giving me headaches, I went into the car sitting next to Chishiya while Aguni and Niragi were facing us.

"Why can't I sit next to the chef?" Niragi complained

"How childish of you, it's simply because they chose to sit here" Chishiya stated

"Hah?! Who do you think you're calling childish?!"

"You of course, what's wrong? Is your ego too big to hear me?" Chishiya smirked