Chapter 23: Another one

Warning! Niragi will be kinda OOC in this chapter!

Y/N's POV

"So, what is that you want to tell me?" I raised an eyebrow at him, is this what I think this is?

"I like you" Niragi stated bluntly, getting straight to the point.

"That's blunter than I expected" I stated

"I'm not gonna do those cheesy things where I have flowers prepared for you" he continued

"Oh, (I don't exactly like flowers anyways/I love flowers but alright)" I commented

"And I hate you for that" he continued

"But you just said-"

"Shut up, I'm trying to speak" he snapped

"Damn ok" I settled down to listen to what he said.

"Why are you so... nice?"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"Well you see, sometimes, you held me at gunpoint just for me to cook for you-"

"I get it, but you're nice to me even though I literally threatened you." he stared at me blankly

"Anyways, why do you like me?"

"I'm not telling you that"

"Damn, what kind of relationship is this? Just tell me, I'm not gonna tell anyone, not that I was planning on telling anyone." I pouted slightly. He sighed at me out of irritation.

"No"

"Alright, you can tell me when you're ready."

"I would like to be... partners with you," he stated hesitantly.

*Wheezes*

"What? What's so funny?" Niragi looked at me incredulously

"Pft- you sound like you want to partner with me on a school project" I snorted

"I'm pouring my heart out here!"

"I wouldn't call that pouring your heart out but sure"

"Look, do you want to be my partner or not?" he glared at me but with a much softer look than any of the glares he would give others.

"Well..." I hesitated with my response.

Although, in the future, he could sexually harass Usagi. I felt I was holding some feelings towards him which I shouldn't have but this is before the actual storyline so maybe... just maybe I could prevent it from happening. I now have a new mission, I'm sure no one would mind If I just tweak the plot.

"I accept you as my boyfriend" I smiled at him

"Well... I was expecting you to reject me but alright then" He grinned at me as he suddenly went in for a kiss before I placed my palm against his lips.

"Could we do something else? like a hug?" I chuckled nervously

"What's wrong? Afraid of a kiss?~" he teased, I glared at him punching his shoulder playfully.

"Ok, one kiss and that's it" I gave in, and he grinned before pulling me into a short yet sweet kiss before pulling away.

"See that wasn't so bad?" Niragi said

"Yeah..." I smiled before petting his head gently earning a purr from him.

"So, you wanna go to my room and-" Niragi was cut off by the sound of footsteps tapping against the tile floor.