Chapter 11: Cuddling With The Homies

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring, I looked around to see Kuina still sleeping with her face buried into my neck, smiling softly, her arms wrapped around my waist. Turning to see Chishiya, his head lying on my shoulder with his back facing me, slightly cuddled up against me. I would like to stay like this but I felt my arms going numb. I gently shifted my right arm, trying not to disturb Kuina as I slowly freed my arm and placed a pillow in her arms. She wrapped her arms around it and cuddled it, I sighed in relief and slowly turned to Chishiya, he looks more at peace when he is asleep. I tried to move my arm gently so he wouldn't wake up but it looks like the small movement has woken him up. His eyes opened, seeing that I was staring at him.

"Morning, Chishiya! Sorry that I disturbed your sleep." I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

He just looked at me tiredly and sighed. I gasped in surprise that he pulled my arm. His head once again laid on my shoulder. I landed on my back with an 'oof' sound escaping my mouth. I looked at Kuina and saw that she stirred in her sleep before settling down. I looked at Chishiya with an annoyed expression.

"Chishiya, you could've woken Kuina up!" I whisper-yelled.

"Plus, why'd you drag me back down to the bed?" I asked.

"Your shoulder is comfortable to sleep on..." he slurred, snuggling into my shoulder.

"But my arm is going numb..." I whined quietly

"Then suffer," he stated before he snuggled into my arm.

"Wow, that drink you had last night must've gotten to you... you're like the embodiment of a cat." I smiled gently at him as he continued with his nap.

"I'm using this as blackmail." I took a photo of him secretly and cackled evilly.

"Now, how am I going to get out of this."

A few more minutes later...

I finally got my arm out of Chishiya's grasp and got up and stretched. Wow, I should make something so Kuina and Chishiya won't get a headache from the hangover. Maybe I should make some hangover soup for them! I slid on my hoodie and fixed my hair before opening the door and closing it gently behind me. I made my way to the kitchen, humming my favourite songs as I go along the corridors. I approached the kitchen and started to get the ingredients to make the soup.

"Alright, let's start!"

Kuina's POV

I groaned softly as I tried to sleep some more, but my body wouldn't let me so I sat up, rubbing my eyes tiredly. My head hurts from the beer I had but it was bearable. I looked around to see Chishiya, too, was already up. I looked around to see any signs of Y/N but they weren't there anymore. I turned to Chishiya who still looked a little tired.

"I thought you were gonna sleep on the chair?"

"I realized that my neck was going to get sore from the uncomfortable position I was in so I laid on the bed." I know he was lying.

"Y/N convinced you to come here didn't they?"

"And how did you come up with that conclusion?"

"You would've just taken the chair because you would never choose to sleep in the same bed with us," I stated, giving him a knowing look.

"What are you implying?" he questioned.

"You've grown attached to Y/N haven't you?" I got straight to the point.

"I don't see how this concerns you." he said avoiding the question.

"Find don't tell me. I'll just go find Y/N then." I tried getting up but the headache pain increased, I winced slightly before laying back down.