Another life

(year 2023 cause alternates go boom)

(Adam and Jonah's age here is like 7 or something and they're both orphans again)

(oh ya they are in an orphanage cause orphans and magically are in the same orphanage)

(a little bit of emo murray)

Adam's pov:

"Another day, another 24 hours of suffering," I sighed. I didn't have any friends in the orphanage at all. Everyone thought I was scary and weird and "emo". Well that was sad. But somehow, I feel like I've been here before. Sighing, I slumped onto the wall, slowly sliding down into a hugging knee position. Oh, how I longed to be with the children, playing and and chatting merrily with them. "Hey, is anyone sitting with you?" I snapped back to reality and turned my head to the boy squatting next to me. He looked familiar. He was tan and had silver-ish hair. "Well my 'imaginary' friend, Six (omg intruder let's gooooo), is sitting here," i muttered sarcastically. The boy looked amused as he turned and waved to the "friend". "Sorry Six, I'll be sitting with the both of you from now on," he said as he sat next to me. "The name's Jonah, Jonah Marshall. How about you?" "Adam.Adam Murray. You're probably sitting next to me because of some dare or something." I hugged my knees harder at the thought. "Beg your pardon? No, silly! I just wanted to sit with ya!" He smiled. His smile was warm. It tugged my heart strings a bit as the nostalgic feeling came back. "You alright?" He patted me on the shoulder. "Y-yeah..." I could only muster a weak smile. "I'll see you later I guess.." I slowly stood up and tried to avoid eye contact.

Jonah's pov:

"I'll see you later I guess.." my new-found friend, Adam, left, just as fast as we had met. "Wait up!" I stumbled slightly before trying to talk to him. "I noticed you have a BPS hoodie too, huh?" I pointed at his oversized hoodie, with yellow writing said "BPS"and "Bythorne Paranormal Society". "Really? I didn't realise!" There was visible sarcasm in his voice. I froze. Not the nostalgia again. "Well, wanna be friends?" I offered him my hand. He looked surprised, before smiling at me. Again, I got hit with deja vu. "Sure," he took my hand and shook it.

(the start of a beautiful friendship🥺)

alrighty cya I have to go for extra curricular classes :'D