Saved

Stanley pushed Cesar onto a wall, making his head hit the wall, hard. Blood leaked from his head as he closed an eye to prevent blood from going into it. "Mark..please come quick..."

"Any last words you have before I end you?" Stanley gave the axe a swing, positioning it at his throat.

"Yes..I do..."

Cesar lowered his head, laughing.

"There are policemen outside right now."

The red and blue lights flashed painfully. Stanley dropped his axe. He had to run. But how.? He was surrounded.

Stanley gave out a loud scoff, escaping from the window he broke into and leaving Cesar to bleed on the floor.

(time skip to like a few hours later)

"Are the kids ok?? Are you ok???" Cesar was wounded heavily, but he still had energy to worry about them.

"Just a broken shoulder (hit by a car trying to get help). But yeah they ran to the basement to hide, clever." Mark tried to laugh but winced shortly after from his wounds.

Cesar let out a big sigh, glad that they were safe. "Where are they now?"

"Still at the basement, I'll go get them."

Cesar felt a huge burden lifted off his shoulder. As he looked at where his arm previously was, he let out a sad smile. At least they were all safe now..

this is the 2nd last chapter I'm getting slightly sad now