Met

there was so much angst, here's some fluff before I make another angst chapter👺

3rd person pov again:

Cesar packed a simple bag, talking a few necessities with him. For the time being he was going to live with Mark as Stanley was really killing a lot of people. "Adam?" Cesar held Adams hand tight. "Yeah?" 

"We're here. Mr Mark has a son too now, so please be nice to each other."

"Ok Mr Cesar."

Knocking on the door, Cesar stood on the door step with Adam. Compared to Cesar, Mark was almost taller than Cesar. Mark bolted to the door, tripping a good number of times. He opened the door hard. "CE-" he slipped on the rug and fell, getting up again and standing up, dusting himself off. "I mean- hi." 

"You silly Billy. You need to stop getting hurt!" 

Mark glanced at Adam, giving him a small smile to make him feel less uncomfortable. "My other son's upstairs with Sarah, you can go ahead, run along and play." Adam nods, slowly going upstairs as Mark shut the door when Cesar came in. "Sarah?"

"Oh hey Adam!"

Adam's pov:

I waved at Sarah before looking at the other kid. "Jonah??" 

"Adam??"

Jonah rushed to me, tackling me into a hug. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that to you! I missed you so much!" His muffled sobs were loud, he buried his face into my chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I signaled with my eyes "SARAH HELP ME PLEASE" to Sarah, but she deviously took her phone out and snapped a picture of us. "It's alright Jonah.." I ran my hand though his fluffy hair. "We're together again now.."

I missed you, Jonah.

help I had this parent teacher meeting and my teacher said I wasn't eating in school (I mean I don't eat in school but I eat at home) and they kept talking about how someone wished I died in school although that was just like 2 months ago and they're saying I'm solitary like bitch tf??