Life

(first time I'm doing this woooo)

Cesar's pov: 

Well I kind of adopted a kid. Yep. And you may be asking "BUT SALAD MAN YOURE NOT RESPONSIBLE1!1!111!11111!11!" You're right, but shut up. This is the learning point of life where I would learn to be responsible, and hopefully my new son wouldn't die. "So, Adam," I was taking him home and I didn't know how to start a conversation. "What brings an orphan like you to these parts of the Mandela County?" Adam sighed deeply. With that one sigh, I could tell Adam had been through a lot. "My best friend and I fought, so he left the orphanage out of remorse for what he said, and now I can't find him.." 

"Is that what you kids fight about these days?" 

"There's mores serious ones, but that's a story for another day."

"Very well then. I need to tell Mark I have to cancel our appointment this week then," I pulled out my phone to text Mark, my childhood friend.

"Mark, I'm going to have to cancel our appointment we made. I'm a little busy with something."

"Cesar don't tell me you got a cat."

Sighing, I left him on read, turning back to Adam. "Ah don't worry about that, alright?"

Adam nodded at me, smiling warmly. His smile was like a bright sun beam, warming up my heart with that one smile. "You should smile more, ay? Mi mamà says laughter is the best medicine!"

y'all are in for a real treat on the next chapter.