"It's Alright."

3rd person pov:

Mrs Heathcliff was pushed out the door after slapping Cesar tightly across the face. The look of dismay on her face, in disbelief her own son would do this to her. "What a disappointing mistake I brought into this world." she muttered before leaving. "Mark..it's alright..." Cesar looked like he was about to start crying too. Not knowing what to do, the kid trio left to go play and not bother the adults. "Let's go.." Jonah awkwardly tugged on Adam and Sarah's arm, signalling their departure.

Mark was..so broken.. we pulled Cesar close and cried into his shoulder. He hated his mom, he hated how his childhood was..he hated himself.

"C-Cesar..I-*sob* I'm sorry.." he was taught to never cry as an adult, getting bearings from his mother for shedding even a small tear, but now he didn't care who was watching, he cried hard, harder than he ever had, gasping for air and sniffling. He wanted a normal Christmas, he hated crying in front of other people, he hated crying near kids. He felt like he had ruined it all. A few stray tears streamed down Cesar's face a bruise already forming on it as his one good arm pat Mark's back. Cesar hated seeing him like this, it tore his heart ever so slightly.

"It's Alright."

(edit: added a few more words cause like the stubborn kid I am I refuse to take a break until I'm done with this 👍)