Mourn.

(Next day) 

Jonah's pov:

The first thing that I heard in the morning was the sound of Mark on the phone, his words not making sense. The only thing I could make out was "Cesar, you're saying your mom died?"

I yawned, rubbing my eyes, looking over at Sarah who also had been woken up. "G'morning," she yawned. "Good morning.." I said, trying not to fall back asleep. 

"How did she die?" Mark was writing some stuff on a notepad. (They were upstairs spying- I mean watching Mark)

"Your house was broken into?"

He stood silent for a while. 

"I see. I'll come over in a while. Stay strong, bud."

Mark ran upstairs, stumbling a couple of times.

"Sarah? Jonah?"

He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck as he stood at the door.

"Mrs Torres just died, Cesar is really sad. I'll be gone all day. Try not to get into much trouble, yeah?" 

Sarah and I nodded. "How did Mrs Torres die?"

"It wasn't specified. Please just stay out of trouble." He put a hand into the pocket of his hoodie.

As he left the house and started driving off, the back door was being knocked on.

"Knock knock~" the voice behind it sang mockingly as the knocking only became more intense.

This wasn't going to be good.

BAHABAHBAHABAH IM SORRY I HAD TO KILL HIS MOM BUT YEAH I STILL WANNA KILL 3 MORE PEOPLE :)