Truce?

It was midnight, the kids were finally asleep. However, being the paranoid couple Mark and Cesar were, they stayed up, all the way. Cesar leaned on Mark, resting his head on Mark's shoulder, sighing. "Long day, eh?" Mark finally broke the silence.

"Agreed." Cesar yawned.

A loud knock on the window caught the both of them off guard.

A note.

"Dear Mr Cesar and Mr Mark, I'd like to ask for a truce, I'll stop with the killings. No strings attached."

Cesar's eyes widen with pure relief.

With a loud sniffle, he quietly sobbed into Mark's arm, happy that everything was over. 

"We're safe now.."

Mark pulled Cesar close.

tw vent:!not directed at anyone, just an irl friend!you know what, I'm FUCKING DONE with our friendship, if you can't handle constructive criticism, so be it. I literally put it as nice as possible and you decide to fucking shame me for my opinion. and for what reason?? hell, I literally apologised god knows how many times and you still reject. please dude, for the love of god. grow up. I literally asked you if I could give you constructive criticism, you said ok and I did, AND NOW YOU CRITICISE ME LIKE PLEASE. ITS NOT MY FAULT IS IT? THAT YOU CANT ACCEPT TRUTHS?? please man, I didn't even insult you. and you insult me. real mature, absolutely. please grow up and stop.