"We Have Met."

And so they did. They were no longer alive. Just dull corpses. Cold. Dull. Corpses. Devastated at the news, Adam and Mark didn't know what to do.

Adam still was silent. From the moment he had passed out. To now. It was like his lips were tightly sewn shut. However, his cold blue eyes showed silent horror. He was scared of something. Mark had a hand over Adam's shoulder.

It then hit him.

"Till death do us part.. we will always be cursed..." The word rang in Adam's mind. So did Mark get it.

 That was the only solution.

So they did the same.

They were dead. 

"Breaking News! Here we are at the same hospital where 4 people killed themselves! How they did and why was unknown, so we are here to discover that with a deep dive into it again!"

"Murray! What did we tell you about watching murder news??"

"..S-sor-..Mis-"

"Don't bother, kid. It's clear you have some head trauma as a kid."

The blonde kid silently watched as the orphan caregiver walked away. He went to pick up a book and went to a slightly familiar garden where he glanced at the bloody walls.

 It was like they had been punched.

He shook the thoughts away and climbed onto the bench and started reading, trying to pronunciate the words in the book. 

"T-..The..q-q..qui..ck..brown-..brown..f-fox..ju-jumps..over-..over t-the..laz-..lazy..brown...dog."

He had a small smile of accomplishment.

"ADAM?? WHERE ARE YOU ADAM???" The orphan caregiver calls out to him. They kept their eyes on him especially since they had a similar kid a while back who went missing.

Sighing, he closes his book and walks back to the main room. He stops at the wall before the door, then slumping onto it, sliding down into a sitting position.

 He watches the kids playing and chatting, completely envious of those who could make friends. He sighed.

"S'cuse me?"

A voice startled him. The blonde looked up a dark skin kid with silver and black hair. "You look like you need a friend." He gives him a warm smile that made him slightly stunned. "I-..u-uh.."

The kid didn't mind the stuttering. "Name's Jonah. Jonah Marshall. Nice to Meet'cha."

Jonah extended a hand for him. "Adam Murray." He shook the hand.

"JONAH!! ADAM!!! MR HEATHCLIFF AND TORRES ARE HERE TO ADOPT YOU!!!" Jonah got startled by the loud yelling of the orphan caretaker. 

"Before you go.." Jonah quickly stood up, giving him a hand to stand up.

"This sounds weird but," Jonah looks around a few times.

"I think that..We have met before."

(author's note) THIS BOOK IS FINALLY DONE LETS GOOO its been so long since i started this book, and its ended here. on 20th January 2024. its not coming back and im not continuing writing this anymore, and this is the final chapter. thank you for the few thousand of reads on this book, its really made me happy that people read this. originally i wanted to make this book for fun, but didnt expect that many reads. once again, this is the final chapter, and thank you so much but it must come to an end.

20/01/2024.