(I seriously have no title idea)

okay sorry for not updating so long I just am slightly busy still cause we still have school also I'll try to make the chapters longer to make it up for being gone for that long
________________________________

Once Jonah and Cesar had the green light to enter the room, Jonah hugged Adam tight. But Adam didn't say a word. He just had a silent stare of horror on his face. Mark was asleep. The doctor had a look on his face. It said there wasn't good news. And there wasn't. Head trauma. Yes. Adam had head trauma. The figure had struck him in the back of the head with a metal bat so hard that he couldn't speak anymore. Whatever he tried to say would come out as a stuttering mess. Adam yawned, before falling asleep on Jonah's shoulder. Mark had broken all the important shit in his arm. But no they were resting. They were exhausted.

Jonah was just silent. Everything was going downhill. Cesar didn't know what to do either. He has lost. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes. He squeezed the mechanical parts of his prosthetic arm. He left the hospital room.

WITH CESAR:
Cesar left the room. When he did, he broke down in the hallway. He couldn't bare to cry in front of the kid. He had to stay strong. Stay strong, Cesar. Don't be a coward. He thought to himself. He wiped his tears on the sleeve of his sweater. Out of frustration, he left the hospital, stood right outside and threw his prosthetic arm on the ground. "If only you were with your normal arm still, you could have saved Mark and Adam." He wept silently to himself. Cesar didn't know what to do.

WITH JONAH:
Jonah fell to his knees. He wept. Jonah didn't know what to do or why this was happening. He just wanted things to be back to normal.

You are not alone Jonah.
It is just a terrible era.
You may have sinned, however We have forgiven you.
Look at the stars outside, Jonah.
Jonah Edmund Marshall.

That was it. Jonah rushed to the window. He saw the brightest star out in the black blot of ink called the sky. The cold night air brushed past him. The stars. They were calling to him.