Stick Together

Adam's pov:

"Ah sh!t." Well I did it again, punched the wall out of frustration, fun. I wiped the blood off my hand quickly and sprinted back to the garden. "Back." Jonah's eyes lit up when he heard my voice but he immediately went from "oh cool you're back!" to "what happened to you??" "Dude, what.." he looked like he was about to say something else but stopped. "It's fine," I really wanted to avoid eye contact at that point. He grabbed my hand, startling me. "Dude-" he looked concerned as he examined my hand, his face written with worry. "Do you at least want some bandages?" He sighed, visibly worried and concerned for me. "Fine." I admited reluctantly. I didn't like admitting to these cause it feel somewhat *pathetic*. Jonah left for a while to get a medkit for me.

"Hold on this'll sting a bit," he takes a bottle of alcohol disinfectant and pours it into a gauze before holding it to my hand.

"Son of a fuc-"

"Don't run your potty mouth, now," 

"Gah! That hurts a lot!"

"No sh!t Sherlock, you just punched a wall till it's bloody and bruised!"

"..."

"Alright done, I have to put bandages now."

He carefully wrapped the bandage around my hand, being careful not to hurt me more.

"Better?" Jonah's eyes twinkled, looking proud of his accomplishment. "I guess," it wasn't bad, it was pretty well bandaged. "Adam, remember, we must stick together, you help me, I help you, alright?" 

"Alright."

"We should go, it's getting dark outside," Jonah glanced at the sky, it was getting dark.

The stars were coming out.

The stars..

DONE HELP ITS LAZY