Reality

Adam's POV

Poor Jonah, I think he just has some trauma or something that lead to his nightmares. I could still feel his little heart beating against me. Sighing, I hugged him tighter. It hurt my heart to see him like this. I should get some rest. 

(uhhhh next day cause I really don't know what else to write)

I stretched a little to be careful not to wake Jonah up. "It's 7:08am." I muttered to myself. The other children were still sleeping. This is boring, I wanna go to the garden. I slowly shifted myself off Jonah, carefully making my way to the exit to the garden.

The garden looked a little less enchanting, almost like it had become somewhat sadder. Never mind it must be my imagination. I shrugged it off and sat against the tree, reading a book that I had placed there. Almost less than 10 minutes later, I heard Jonah's voice. "uhh Jonah?" I neared the entrance. Yep, it was Jonah. Except he was sobbing, crying, hiccuping and making incoherent noises. "Wait, Jonah, why are you..." He suddenly lunged at me and hugged me tight. "I-I *hic* I thought..I thought you- l-left me...*hic*" 

"Silly Jonah, I never will leave you."

"Well in my nightmares you told me to leave.." 

I flinched. That felt familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Sighing, I pulled Jonah closer and hugged him tighter.

"That's a dream, Jonah. This is reality. I will never leave you."

"Swear?"

"I swear."