Bitter

Jonah's pov

I was holding back sobs so hard as Adam grabbed my cuts and bruises filled hands. It hurt. I didn't say a word, hoping Adam wouldn't do anything.

"Listen up, new kid. Know. Your. Place." Gabriel was a tall kid, with long-ish blond hair. I hated him. His cocky behavior. His attitude. "You're a pathetic one." I was shaking harder than I ever did. I couldn't breathe. Gabriel gave me one last shove against the wall before leaving with his friend, Six. A pretty odd name if you ask me. But there was also Stanley. I didn't like the vibes either of them were giving.

"Jonah, you better F#CKING TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO YOU" Adam was pissed. P-I-S-S-E-D. Here we go again. He forced me onto the mattress, sitting on the side of it as I hugged my knees, hoping he gets the hint not to do anything. Instead, he gave me a cold, stern glare.

"Jonah." His voice was low and menacing.

I flinched, hugging my knees tighter and trembling.

Adam finally got the hint. His eyes softened a bit as he sighs, scorching over and hugging me.

"Just...be careful, aight?"

His warm hands were comforting. I grabbed one of his hands, putting it to my face, which oddly comforted me while nuzzling against him.

I knew the end wasn't far, but might as well enjoy the moment.

YEAH THIS WAS RUSHED CAUSE I JUST REALISED I HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT DUE BY MIDNIGHT AND I HAVENT STARTED UHHH YEAH SORRY AND ENJOY