Bonding

Adam's pov:

"So what do you do around here anyways? I like hanging out with the other kids!" Jonah walked backwards while maintaining eye contact with me, pretty impressive if you ask me. Forgetting momentarily, I paused.What did I like doing around here? I didn't have much to do. "Well, I guess I like hanging out in the garden," I replied after like 20 seconds. "The orphanage has a garden?" Jonah looked at me, wide eyed. Silly me, I was the only one who knew about it. "Well yeah, wanna follow me to see?" I offered a hand to Jonah, hoping he would take it. He took faster than the speed of light. Wow. "Hell yeah!" Nostalgia. "Alright, but you can't tell anyone about it, ok?"

 "Deal." 

"Alright adventure, here we gooo!"

Jonah's pov:

Adam led me to the garden, brushing away the leaves and vines that covered the entrance. It looked so magical to be near. Almost like the Garden of Eden. "Well, here we are," Adam stepped into the garden, the sun beams greeting him as he did. "I like sitting here and reading mostly. It's quite lame you can say." He didn't seem to be bothered that what he did was, to him, lame. "No it's alright, I like reading too!" There was awkward tension between us. Very. Awkward. Tension. "Well, is it me, or do you feel....somewhat nostalgia when we're near each other..?" My heart skipped a beat, I'm not exaggerating. "You feel it too?" I managed to say. I was honestly a bit flabbergasted of how we both felt it. "Well, yeah?" 

"Must be a coincidence then," I tried to change the subject, hinting that I didn't want to know what dark secret this phenomenon had.

"Y-yeah.." Adam muttered, looking away.

OK DONE MY HANDS HAVE DIED