Liked

Adam's pov

Skip introduction, it wasn't interesting. After introduction, I basically got swarmed by everyone. "Let me talk to him first!"

"No me!"

"I was here first!"

Yep. A total contrast to what the orphanage was like. Evelin didn't look surprised, like she had been there before. Wow. I took a couple of steps back, trying to avoid the kids. Mr Thatcher Davis had to calm them down, which thankfully they did. Eventually. 

(Lunch wahoo)

Sarah, Evelin, Jonah and I sat at the playground talking about life during lunch, it was much more fun compared to just reading. "Sorry I need to get something, I'll be right back." Jonah quickly stood up and left. Something wasn't right. I'm probably just overthinking. I hoped.

(After school)

Jonah looked drained, like, dead. "Hey Jonah, you alright?"

"W-what? Yeah I am.."

"Then explain why you're hurt."

Jonah flinched, uneasily backing away slightly. "I-" I lightly grabbed him. He had cuts and bruises all over him?

"Jonah-" I firmly gripped him so he couldn't leave.

"Is someone doing this to you?" My eyes was staring right into his eyes.

He hesitated, nodding after what seemed like forever.

"Who."

"I can't say or they'll beat me up again..!"

I curled my fingers up into tight fists.

"Fine."

I took his hand and dragged him back to the orphanage.

Boy, oh boy, were they going to suffer.

(deleted vent)