not a chapter but still pls read

this story was written by my friend she wants people's opinions so im helping her out

This story is about "The Wallet"
(By kelly ;3)
The Wallet, It had been only a week since the wallet came to the Wallet shop. This wallet had no purpose to do anything at all except, people just buy Wallets because it's to keep their things like cash, cents or even credit cards. The wallet was just sitting here in the corner doing it's own business as usual and nothing really happen in the shop, it was just regular customers buying their brand new wallets.
One day, a lady entered the shop, finding a perfect wallet for her. But the wallet wasn't just any type of lady.. it was nicki minaj, she only came to the shop just to buy another wallet since she lost her wallet for the fifth time. As nicki was on her way finding the wallet that suits her the most, she had found it. She walks up and picks up the wallet and looking it around and she ended up liking the wallet. Nicki minaj went to the cashier and bought the wallet. Meanwhile didn't felt happy or sad or any other feelings, it only felt just like a wallet.
As Nicki walks straight out of the shop bring the wallet with her. During the whole day the wallet sticked by her side and did nothing at all. Once she had went back home, she then puts the wallet on the coffee table and walks away doing her own things now. The wallet was still doing nothing just laying on the coffee table, relaxing there like it has no purpose and no reason to not do so. Until a rat came by, walking around the coffee table. As soon as the rat saw the wallet, the rat took it and climb down the table. Later on the rat scrambled to it's home and hid there, placing the wallet with the bunch of wallets together and the only why nicki minaj had lost her wallets for the FIFTH time was because nicki minaj's fingers smells like Cheetos, and the rat thought the wallet was the cheese because of the smell around the wallet.
The nexts day, nicki minaj realized her wallet was missing and started finding the wallet. little did she know, she couldn't find the wallet at all and gave up, meanwhile the rat was rich with all of her wallets. In the end, when the rat was dead, the wallets in the rat's house were completely forgotten and wasn't found by anyone or anything on that day even in a billion years when the wallets became rusty and musty. No one would find it.