Chapter 6

As night comes, Heeseung returns home after a long day at work, finding it completely clean. He is impressed as he never kept it so clean before smiling at Emma's skills. He goes quietly to the kitchen, since he figures that Emma must be asleep already, it's quiet late anyway. He decides to go upstairs to take a bath and then go rest since he already had lunch at work anyway.

As he heads upstairs, he quietly goes to Emma's room, as he creeps through the door. He watches her sleeping figure laying peacefully on the bed, a relaxed expression on her face. Heeseung stares at her, not realizing his smile that slowly appears on his face. He quietly leaves, closing the door behind him as he goes to his own room. After washing up, he changes into clean comfortable clothes and lays down to his bed. But he has no intentions to sleep. He just stares at the ceiling, deep in his thoughts, his mind relaxing after a whole day in front of a computer. As he is about to go to sleep, he listens voices coming from Emma's room. He gets up slowly as he goes to see what's going on. He opens the door quietly, as he sees Emma turning around talking to someone, her face twitching as if she is having a nightmare. Heeseung goes to her as he slowly puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Emma" he softly calls out to her trying to wake her up. She continues to turn around as she mutters words Heeseung can't understand. "Emma, wake up" he shakes her a bit more harsh as she opens her eyes as she gets up gasping. She turns to Heeseung who's looking at her with concern. "Are you ok?" he asks her and instead of an answer she grabs his hand and hugs him tightly, bringing him closer to her. "Don't leave me..." she says as tears starts rolling down her face. Heeseung is panicking not knowing what to do. He slowly strokes her hair, as she holds her close, trying to calm her down. "Shhh, it's ok. You are ok, I am here. Don't worry, I am here" he says softly as he holds her in his arms. They stay like this for a while none of them saying a word. As Emma calms down, Heeseung slowly breaks their hug as he turns to her. "Are you alright?" he asks as she nods. "Yeah, I am better. I am sorry for worrying you, you must be tired yourself" Emma says as she looks down at her hands. "Do you want me to stay with you until you fall back asleep? I don't wanna leave you alone" Heeseung says as she looks into her eyes. Emma shakes her head smiling "no it's fine really, you should go rest as well. You must be exhausted, I'll be fine i promise" she assures him as he slowly nods, even tho he doesn't want to leave her alone. "Ok. Goodnight, we'll talk in the morning, but don't hesitate to come talk to me at any time of the night ok?" Heeseung says as he slowly gets up. "Ok" Emma says as she lays down again, closing her eyes. Heeseung turns around to look at her as he sighs, closing the door behind him.

As he lays on his bed again, he can't get Emma out of his mind. He is scared for her, he doesn't know if she is really ok or not. Heeseung can feel something is wrong but he can just force her in order to tell him. He wants to give Emma her space, until she fully trusts him in order for her to talk to him. With these thoughts, he slowly falls asleep.