Chapter 26

Heeseung rushes downstairs looking for Emma, eventually finding her in the kitchen, as she cleans up the counter. He takes a deep breath, trying his best to keep it together as he approaches her. "Emma?" he says softly, as she turns around and looks at him. Those eyes of hers, staring at him full of anticipation, Heeseung thinks he is gonna pass out right there in front of her. "Is everything ok?" Emma asks, as she places the last dish on the counter. Heeseung wants to run away, to hide, to disappear but he manages to stay as calm as possible. "I-i just wanted to t-talk to you about....a thing" he manages to say mentally cursing himself for stuttering in front of her. Emma titls her head as she smiles, taking a few steps closer to him. "Alright, what is it?" she says, her tone is so sweet and soft, feeling like music to Heeseung's ears.

At that moment, Heeseung's words die in his throat as Emma starts getting closer to him. His heart is pounding, he feels like it's about to explode, but then he remembers Jake's words. "You got this" his friend's voice rings in his head. "So uhm" Heeseung tries to say. "H-here is the t-thing" he starts talking as Emma stays quiet with a wide smile on her face. "It's b-been a w-while since w-we leave t-t-together a-a-and uhm" Heeseung tries his best to control himself, his palms are sweating and the more he looks at Emma the more he panics. "Yes?" Emma says innocently, now being inches away from him, enjoying the view in front of her. "I j-just wanted to l-let you k-know that-" Heeseung says but Emma cuts him off as she grabs him by his shirt and kisses him right on the lips.

Heeseung freezes in shock as he feels her lips on his own, so soft and delicate. He pulls her closer by her waist and she throws her arms around his neck, as they share their first kiss. It is slow yet passionate, Emma's lips taste like cherry and Heeseung can't get enough of this taste. He slowly pulls her by the waist as she lifts her legs around his waist, as Heeseung places her in the kitchen counter, without breaking the kiss. He can feel his heart beating fast in his chest, as they break the kiss and stare at each other.

"Since when...?" Heeseung asks her, still in shock, as Emma laughs at his reaction, finding him adorable. "It's been a while" she says as she brushes her nose softly on his. Heeseung smiles as he looks at her like she is the most precious thing in the world. And she is, for him. He have been waiting for this moment for a long time and he can't believe it finally happened. "I didn't know if I should tell you before. You were going through a hard time and I didn't wanna put another burden on you" Heeseung says, recalling all those times Emma was still having nightmares and panic attacks. Emma smiles bitterly, remembering those times as well, but she brushes it off. "It's ok. What matters to me is that you did it now" Emma says, looking at him with loving eyes, making Heeseung melt in her arms.

Heeseung is over the moon, after finally confessing to Emma and the fact that she feels the same way makes him feel so much happier and luckier, having her in his life. He kisses her again, this time not so gentle, his moves are rougher and hungrier this time, as she lifts her up and they make their way to the living room. Heeseung places her on the couch slowly without breaking the kiss, as she holds him by his shirt. The only thing they can hear is their breaths. The look in their eyes is intense, the sexual tension starting to build up inside the room. Heeseung can feel himself getting hard at the sight of Emma under him, but he controls himself. Emma sees Heeseung trying so hard to restrain himself and she smirks as she places her knee between his legs teasingly.

Heeseung lets out a soft moan, as he feels Emma rubbing him, trying his best not to lose his mind, until Emma pushes him on edge with her next words.

"Need some help?"