Chapter 30

A month later

Heeseung admires himself in front of the giant mirror in his bedroom, as he fixes his tie, with a really amused Jake standing behind him, looking at him with his best smile. "What?" Heeseung smiles warmly at his friend. "Today is your big day" Jake says, as he takes a step closer to Heeseung, helping him with his hair. Heeseung chuckles, Jake has always treated him like a mother, despite the fact that they were the same age. "Does it look good?" he asks Jake as he nervously glances at the mirror again and again. "Let's just say that black suits you the most" Jake rolls his eyes. He insisted so much that Heeseung should choose another color for the day, like blue or light grey, but his friend's stubborness had won this time. He was right tho, black does suits Heeseung the most.

"Jake" Heeseung suddenly says, making Jake look at him. "What is it" he asks his friend as they sit down on the bed. Heeseung takes a deep breath, as he plays with his fingers. "I am nervous" Heeseung says, his voice cracking a bit making Jake giggle. "I totally get it. It's normal" Jake says patting his back. "But I assure you, that you will never regret thia decision" Jake says as Heeseung looks him in the eyes, like a lost little puppy. "I have seen how you and Emma are with each other. You guys are like inseperable, you have almost made me a thirdwheel" Jake jokes, making Heeseung laugh, recalling moments of him and Emma from before. "And to answer the question in your head once again, no it is not too early for this" Jake says with a smile, while Heeseung looks at him, almost tearing up. "And I am saying this because" Jake says, now looking staright into Heeseung's eyes "when two people are in love, the perfect timing doesn't exists". Heeseung feels like all of his previous thoughts has disappeared at this moment, hearing Jake's words.

Jake sits up first as he goes to grab two neckties from the chair. "And now the million dollar question ladies and gentlemen" Jake says looking at Heeseung, making him laugh, as he looks at the two ties in his friend's hands. "Black or grey?" and it only takes a look from Heeseung for Jake to nod his head. "Black it is then, alright".

On the other side of the mansion, Emma looks at herself in the mirror, with Jungwon and Sunoo behind her, looking at her like she is a fairy

On the other side of the mansion, Emma looks at herself in the mirror, with Jungwon and Sunoo behind her, looking at her like she is a fairy. "Guys, stop staring at me like that" Emma hides her face in embarrasment seeing the boys being so mesmerized. "I am sorry ma'am, but you look gorgeous in that dress" Sunoo says excitedly, as Jungwon agrees with him, making Emma's face turn red. Even tho they have only said the truth.

 Even tho they have only said the truth