Chapter 20

"Everything seems perfect, what do you think?" Emma turns to look at Heeseung as she finishes decorating the living room. Heeseung looks at her fondly as his eyes wander around, admiring the place. Everything seems to be tidy, the furnitures are clean and at the right place, the floor is crystal clear, the white curtains so clean, that allow the sunlight to enter the place. "I think we are more than ok" he says with a smile as he walks towards Emma, putting his hand on her shoulders. Emma shivers a bit at the contact, but tries not to show it, even tho it doesn't go unnoticed by Heeseung. But he decides to keeps quiet, as he gives her a smile.

"I think you should get some rest. We'll take care of the last details tomorrow evening, before the guests come over" Heeseung says as Emma turns to look at him. "Ok. If there is anything you need help with tho, let me know ok?" she says with a smile. Heeseung nods and  she goes upstairs to take a shower before heading to bed. Heeseung sighs as he goes to his office to take a look at some paperwork. He takes a look at the guest list, as he goes through all of the names of the people who are gonna attent. Most people are from the company, others are just Heeseung's friends and others are known business men in Korea. Most of them are very well known, others not so much. There are many foreign ones too, but Heeseung doesn't think much of it. But a name in particular, catches his attention as he looks at it with curiosity. "Zayn Johnson" Heeseung looks at the name for a moment and then his eyes grow wide, as the realization hits him right in the face. "It can't be..." he mutters, as he immidiately searches the guy's name on the internet.

In the meantime, Emma is already upstairs, as she changes into clean and comfortable clothes and lays down on the bed. She smiles, as she thinks about Heeseung and all the help she got from him. She feels so relaxed and calm after this, as she realizes how much Heeseung cares about her. She smiles bitterly, as memories of her past relationship with Zayn comes back to her. She can't believe that the guy she was determind to marry one day, could backstab her like that. She can't figure out what went wrong. What she did wrong. Maybe she didn't do enough? Maybe she wasn't what he was looking for? She will never know. But she chase these thoughts away, as her eyes starts closing, eventually making her to sleep in oeace, unaware of a furious Heeseung downstairs.

Heeseung stays there, looking at the papers, as he plays with his fingers. The fact that Zayn is the owner of one of the companies Heeseung was willing to associate with, makes him even more furious. He sighs, as he rubs his face, trying to think of what he can do. Of course, he has no intentions of making a deal with Zayn, but he can't let him get away, after knowing what he did to Emma. He needed to do something. And this event was his only chance.

HEYY EVERYONE!!! I know that most of u probably have forgotten abt this BUT HERE I AM, back with a new chapter after a long time. I am sorry about the delay, but a lot of things has happened and I wasn't in the mood to continue the book. BUT, since I am back in my writing mood, I decided it was time to continue it. I'll try to post more often, thank you so much!❤️❤️