Chapter 19

Tonight seems very peaceful in the city of Seoul. It's not like other times, when people are partying til 5am or when the streets are full of cars. It's different but in a good way. Emma loves looking at the night sky. She stares at the starts smiling, as she feels the cold breeze hitting her face lightly. She is not in the mood to sleep, despite the fact that it's 2 in the morning and she has to wake up early the next day. But she doesn't seem to care about it that much.

"Having trouble sleeping?" a voice snaps her back to reality as she turns around to look at the owner. She giggles as she lets Heeseung to get closer to her. "You can say that yeah" she says without looking at him. "I just laid in bed and I was tossing and turning around so I said fuck it, I am not gonna sleep right now" Emma laughs. Heeseung smiles as he himself has experienced this many times before, so he totally understands her. "Are you nervous about the event?" Heeseung says as she turns to look at her. Emma looks at him as she lets out a small sigh. "Yeah you can say that. I don't know, I mean I am not pressured about the preparations since you've also helped me after my crisis but still being around so many people causes me anxiety" Emma says as she laughs. Heeseung looks at her as he puts an arm around her shoulders, making her heart skip a bit. "There's nothing to be afraid of. Everything is gonna be just fine. And if you feel uncomfortable in any way just give me a signal. I'll get the message don't worry" Heeseung says as he turns to her and slowly lifts her chin for her to look at him. "I am not gonna leave you by my sight, you have my word".

Emma thanks the universe for the darkness around them or Heeseung would have seen her cheeks burning. She never believed that she would find someone like him after her breakup with Zayn. Heeseung is so loving and caring towards her, making her heart melt in an instant. She has so many things to say to him, but is so afraid of being rejected and heartbroken again, that she backs off again. Maybe it's not the right time for them, Emma thinks. As she looks at Heeseung, she tries to fight the urge to grab him by the neck and kiss him at that exact moment. Damn, she wants to do this more than anything. But she chickens out, as she smiles and slowly makes space between them.

"I'll let you know, don't worry" Emma says with a trembling voice. "I promise. But we should get some sleep first. Goodnight Hee" she says with a smile as she walks back into the house, leaving him alone. Heeseung stays at his place and looks at Emma with loving eyes. But as she disappeares into the house he suddenly snaps out and stares at nothing as he is trying to collect his thoughts.

"Am I falling for her?"