three

chapter three |four weeks later

chapter three |
four weeks later

Couple weeks had rolled by, and no one knows nothing about the spheres yet still. Mi-young was in her class of 3-2 as she chatted up with her good friend, So-yeon. Mi-young was in mid sentence when she caught one of the classmates, staring down at So-yeon's legs which her skirt was up a bit.

Mi-young coughed as she tapped her arm. "Young-soo is staring down at you."

So-yeon flipped off Young-soo as she mouthed "fucking pervert."

Mi-young snorted, but suddenly the students got startled by a loud bang.

"Wang Tae-man!"

"What's his deal?" 

"Hey, you attention seeker! Cut it out already!"

"Gosh." Mi-young groaned. "Here we go again."

"Hey, Tae-man! I get you're a nut case.  But please turn on the blinker before you go, okay?" Young-Shin said.

Tae-man smirked. "I did turn on the blinker."

"What blinker?" Mi-young asked, as she arched her eyebrow.

Tae-man smirked towards Mi-young. It took her a minute before she realized what he meant, as a disgusted smell reeked through the room.

"Ew!" Mi-young gasped, as the students ran towards the window and stuck their heads out gasping for air.

"Hey class president! Do something about him!" Park So-yoon complained.

"What can I do about farting? It's a physiological action!" Yoo-jung, the class president said.

Suddenly cheering was heard down below on the campus. Kwon Il-Ha and Hee-rak were riding a motorcycle.

"What the heck are you doing?" Il-ha questioned his classmates, as he noticed they were sticking their heads out the window.

Mi-young rolled her eyes at the sound of his voice. Mi-young hated his guts. The hateful towards Il-ha wasn't always there, she use to be best friends with him. She was  even more than that. Before high school rolled around, Il-ha had asked out Mi-young, which she accepted. Once high school came by, he had ditched her and became a bully.

"Hey, we're invading Tae-man!" Young-Shin explained.

How about you come in here and suffer? Mi-young thought.