ten

chapter ten| "Just breathe!"

chapter ten|
"Just breathe!"

Il-ha's POV

"Don't shoot!" Il-ha heard platoon leader order. "Cease fire!" It was too late, someone had fired their gun. Everyone looked towards the sound and found Ae-Seol who fired, as she shot at Mi-young, Hee-rak, and Tae-man. They had quickly got out of the way. Hee-rak had pushed Mi-young out of the way, causing them to stumble. If they weren't so clumsy and didn't fall, what would of happened?

"Hey!" Il-ha screamed at Ae-Seol, as the other students started screaming.

"Hee-rak!" Il-ha screamed, before running over to his best friend. Il-ha kneeled down making sure he was okay, before moving over to Mi-young. Il-ha looked over Mi-young. She was shaking as tears were rolling down her face. Il-ha brought Mi-young's face into his hands. "You're okay. You're okay! Breathe!"

The rest of the students ran over.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"We were worried about you!"

"Where were you?"

Mi-young snapped out of it as her eyes trailed into Il-ha's. "I'm sorry." She cried.

Il-ha suddenly pull Mi-young into his arms. He didn't care if she didn't like it or not. He was too worried about her.

The students had walked back to the school. Il-ha stood by Mi-young's as he had his arm around her shoulder. He was not going to leave her side. She was still in shock. Il-ha and the rest of the class ignored the stares they got from the other classes as they walked through while they were training.

__________

Mi-young's POV

The class sat in silence as they ignored the other classes who watched them from the window. Ever since they got back, all they got was stares.
A soldier had shooed away the other students from the window.

Mi-young placed her head on her desk, as cries can be heard from the students. Some cried, and some sat in silence. Mi-young learned Ms Park had died while she was at the convenience store with Hee-rak and Tae-man.
Her mind went over to Il-ha. She couldn't help to think about him pulling her into his arms. Mi-young still had some type of feelings towards the boy, but she couldn't help but to hate him after he ditched her.

"This is not a dream right now, right?" Soon-yi broke Mi-young's thoughts.

Soon-yi started to break down.