twenty

Chapter twenty |

Chapter twenty |

"You mean there was an exchange of signals?" Platoon leader asked as the students gathered around. Mi-young was already up on her feet, with an arm cast that had been made for her arm not to move so much. Apparently, Chi-yeol and Na-Ra was on watch duty, they had found a sphere signaling another sphere.

Mi-young can feel Il-ha glancing towards her every few seconds, but she choose to ignore it as she listened to the conversation.

"I can't be certain, but I saw a light flash from a large sphere in the sky." Na-Ra explained.

"The sphere that looked like the leader sparkled too." Chi-yeol continued.

"And after that, they started moving towards somewhere."

Mi-young arched an eyebrow in confusion, as everyone else had the same expression. They were all confused.

"It looked like they were communicating with each other." Na-Ra said.

"If that's the case." Won-Bin replied. "They exchange signals and a few of them would go off somewhere and come back."

"That would be the pattern, right?" Mi-young asked, as the students glanced at her.

"Do you think they are looking for something?" Chi-yeol asked.

"By chance."

"Reconnaissance."

Mi-young and Il-ha shared looks, as they widen their eyes. 

"That's right, it's as if they're doing reconnaissance." Platoon leader said.

"They are watching where we're moving to." Young-Shin replied. "They are much more intelligent than we give them credit for."

Mi-young and the others watched Na-Ra pointed an area on the map. "They went as far as this area."

"I wonder what's there." Platoon leader sighed.

"I heard there's a shelter there, too. Our platoon leader said that."

"Wait a minute, if they receive their order from the large ones in the sky, and they decided  their next target as the shelter in the area?" Deok-joong asked.

"What?"

"That makes no sense!" Mi-young rolled her eyes.

"Because there are." Platoon leader paused for a few seconds before continuing. "Lots of their food there."

"Pardon?"