nineteen

Chapter nineteen|"Don't die on me

Chapter nineteen|
"Don't die on me."

Choon-ho's POV

"Extra credit points? Who the hell cares about all that. I don't believe you anymore. Because of all of you guys, because of you grownups they all died!" Yoon-seo cried. "My friends all died. You guys killed them all! You guys killed them!" 

Choon-ho pushed Mi-young to the side, but it was too late. Mi-young let out a yelp, as her body hit the ground. Choon-ho quickly went over, holding onto Mi-young as he choked out a sob. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't die on me!" Choon-ho's hand started to shake, as he hugged Mi-young's body close to his chest.

Il-ha's POV

"So, have you and Mi-young talked yet?" Hee-rak asked, as Il-ha, Hee-rak, and Bo-Ra smoked cigarettes outside.

Il-ha scoffed, as he took a long drag of his cigarette. "No, it's like whenever I try to, she changed the subject or goes we'll talk tomorrow."

"Maybe she's scared?" Bo-Ra suggested.

"Scared of what?" Il-ha asked.

Bo-Ra rolled her eyes. "you did ditch her, maybe she's scared you'll do it again."

"I won't do it again. I really like Mi-young.  She's just hard headed sometimes. She was even like this when we were together."

"If I were you, I would go inside right now and try to talk to her again." Bo-Ra said.

Hee-rak nodded. "I agree. Before it's to late again."

Suddenly, a single gun shot was heard coming from inside.  Why only one?

"Ah, shit." Il-ha mumbled, before throwing his cigarette onto the ground, and running inside.

"Bring me the blood-stopper!" Il-ha heard the class president shout, as he followed the other kids into the library area.

Blood stopper? Why do they need that? Il-ha thought.

Il-ha found his answer, as gasps and shrieks fill the room.

Il-ha widen his eyes at the sight in front of him. Platoon leader was sobbing while holding Mi-young, as the class president pressed a rag against her bloody wound on her shoulder. 

"Bring us the blood stopper!" Yoo-Jung cried out again, realizing no one wasn't moving as they were shocked and scared.

Suddenly, Il-ha trailed his eyes over to the new survivor, who had a gun in her hands. Il-ha growled, as he went to step forward, but Chi-yeol stopped him.