twelve

Chapter 12 |"Stay with me

Chapter 12 |
"Stay with me."

"Lets go!"

It was the next morning, the other classes had found out 3-2 homeroom teacher got killed by the spheres as to everyone else. That cause the students to riot outside in the hallways, as they made their way outside.
"Push them, push them!" The students shout, as they try to push their way through the soldiers.

"What are you doing?! Push them back!"

"Hey, you bastard!"

A soldier had blocked Mi-young using their firearm, as Mi-young kept failing to push the soldier back. Suddenly, Mi-young shrieked when she had fell back as the soldier pushed her to hard.
A soldier had blew the whistle causing the students to cover their ears as they stopped pushing.

"What are you doing?! Go back inside!" The soldier  ordered, as Mi-young felt someone help her up back to her feet. Mi-young nodded grateful at Il-ha as he's the one who helped her up.

"I heard that class 3-2 homeroom teacher died!"

"Yeah! Supposedly she died!"

"This bastard!"

"I heard it all from the guys in class 3-2!"

"We heard it all!"

"We don't want to be here!"

"I heard that class of 3-2 Young-hoon also died! Send us home right now!"

"Who said that you bastard?!"

The students began to struggle to push through the soldiers again, as one of them fired their gun to stop them.

Some students screamed as they covered their ears.

"Hey! If you guys keep acting like this it won't do you any good!" The soldier screamed. "You guys won't get any bonus points for the CSAT!"

"I don't care about any of that! Just send us home!" Hee-rak said, causing the soldier to aim his gun at him. "You'd get penalty points, you bastard!"

"What are you doing?! Go inside!" Lieutenant Lee ordered, as he came to the scene.

"Nothing will change from you guys doing hurry up, and go inside!" Won-Bin ordered.

"Why do we have to do that?" Bo-Ra chimed in. "We aren't soldiers!"

"Yah!" Mi-young agreed with Bo-Ra for once. "Oppa, let us go home "