thirty

Chapter thirty|

Chapter thirty|

Mi-young was awake, and the students left the carnival as they were on the road again, and it was raining. They had broke the news to her Il-ha did not make it. they told her a sphere was attacking them, as it took Il-ha to the water. It felt like her world was crashing down right there. She had no feeling inside. Her legs felt wobbly as she walked. All she remembered was Young-soo yelling at her about the CSAT not being cancelled, but it was the wrong paper. She didn't tell anyone. Not that she didn't want to, she didn't feel like talking or doing anything after hearing about the news of Il-ha. Chi-yeol and Deok-joong was keeping Mi-young steady as she walked. Mi-young's lips were trembling, as her tears were coming down. Mi-young was just staring straight ahead, she can feel a migraine coming.

"Mi-young, you okay?" Chi-yeol asked.

When the students heard the question, they glanced back at her. Yoo-Jung and Jang-Soo walked forward to her.

"You okay?" Yoo-Jung asked.

Mi-young curved her lips. "I'm okay."

"Hold on for a bit." Yoo-Jung reassured. "We still have further more to go. You really don't remember anything?"

"The incident earlier...." Mi-young started to say, but she can feel Young-soo's eyes on her the whole time. Mi-young shook her head.

"She must have a concussion." Yeon-Joo announced."she must rest somewhere."

"She'll be better soon right?" Jang-Soo asked. "It's nothing too serious?"

"I'm not sure. If it's a light concussion it should be okay. Mi-young, let us know if it gets too difficult."

The students walked further, as everyone was getting more exhausted.

Yoo-Jung stopped at the side of the road. "Guys, it would be too much to keep going. We can't even see where we're going. So lets just sleep there tonight." Yoo-Jung pointed towards the school.

The students sat in the classroom, some drying each other off, some even just sat quietly. Mi-young was one of those that sat quietly. Mi-young sat at a desk, just staring and not saying anything. Her body was just numbed.

"Mi-young, you okay?" So-yeon sat next to her.

Mi-young looked over at So-yeon her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Mi-young didn't say anything, as she looked back at the front.

"There wasn't any spheres there."

Mi-young glanced towards Young-soo, as he looked back at her. She glared towards him before looking away.