fifteen

Chapter fifteen |

Chapter fifteen |

Everyone got out of the tent, as they dressed up in military uniforms. Chi-yeol was video taping everyone as they joked around.

Mi-young just felt weird, weird being in a military uniform that she never thought about wearing like her brother did.

Mi-young stood next to So-yeon, who whipped her hair, as Chi-yeol pointed the camera at them. "At least you recognized good looks." So-yeon joked.

Mi-young shook her head at her friend. So-yeon will always be So-yeon no matter what.

It was the next day, everyone was setting up tents. Some were struggling, and some were just playing around.

What were the odds Mi-young was placed with Ha-Na and Bo-Ra.

Mi-young was finishing setting up the tent, as she ignored the conversation about boys between Bo-Ra and Ha-Na.

"Speaking up boys." Bo-Ra started. "What's going on between you and Il-ha?" Mi-young looked up realizing Bo-Ra was talking to her. "Me? Well.... Nothing is going on."

"Sure seems like it." Ha-Na replied. "you guys got close again."

"Yeah." Bo-Ra narrowed her eyes. "Too close."

Mi-young shook her head. "Nope, don't know what you are talking about." She said, before finally finishing setting the tent up.

"Why don't you just leave?" Mi-young heard Bo-Ra's voice, as she was exploring after finishing what chores she had to do.

"Why?" Mi-young heard Ae-Seol's voice. Of course it was Ae-Seol's. Bo-Ra always had something with Ae-Seol.

"I'm saying this for you idiot. What's good for you to stay here? Are you crazy about college to? No, right? Whether it is college or whatever. It could be dangerous if you're here."

"I'm not going to leave." Ae-Seol replied. "All my friends are here."

"You don't have any friends!"

"Ae-Seol does have a friend." Mi-young stepped forward, revealing herself.

Ae-Seol and Bo-Ra looked over.

Mi-young walked over, as Bo-Ra scoffed. "gosh."

"Forget it. I shouldn't even...." Bo-Ra said, before walking away.

Mi-young and Ae-Seol shared smiles, before Mi-young went after Bo-Ra, as she grabbed onto her arm.

Bo-Ra pulled her arm away, and faced Mi-young. "Don't be nosey. Know when to join."