eighteen

Chapter eighteen|

Chapter eighteen|

The spheres has been disappeared. Mi-young had gotten separated from Jang-Soo, Soon-yi, and Hee-rak as she found the others.  During the process of killing them, they had found another female survivor who was shaken up. Her hands and face were all bloody.

"It's okay." Won-Bin reassured the scared girl as the students surrounded her. "the spheres had been eliminated."

Mi-young kneeled down the scared girl, resting her hand onto her arm. "What happened?"

The girl finally looked up, looking into Mi-young's eyes. Mi-young pursed ber lips together, as the girl scanned the rest of the students.

"Is it a dream? Is it?" The girl asked, as she shook.

"There must be other survivors over there, too." Won-Bin said before walking over to the others who had came out.

Ae-Seol suddenly stepped on a person's hand, as the scared girl grew angry. "Don't step on him!"

"Don't step on my friend!" The girl stood up and cried.

"My friend! Don't step on him!"

Mi-young went to step forward to calm the survivor, but stopped when she started to scream and freak out.

In seconds, the survivor had passed out as Mi-young quickly caught her in her arms. Mi-young sat as she held the girl in her arms, as the others ran forward.

"What happened?" Platoon leader asked.

"I don't know." Mi-young replied.

__________

The soldiers and students ended up at a building, as they searched around. The girl showed where she had stayed and her people. They followed platoon leader down the stairs, and down a long dark hallway. They walked further into a room, and found tents were set up. Mi-young decided to open a tent, and she wish she hadn't. Two bodies were inside, surrounding by their own blood. Mi-young couldn't look away, as tears begin to stream down her face.

Il-ha noticed, as he pulled her away from the tent, and buried her face in his chest. "Hey, don't look."

"Everyone's dead." Mi-young cried into his chest.

"It's okay." Il-ha reassured.

The soldiers and students ended up in a library as they sat around a table. Mi-young sat next to the new survivor, as she wrapped a bandage around her hand.

"Are you guys the only survivors?" Platoon leader asked the survivors.

Apparently they had found two more survivors.