twenty-seven

Authors note: mentioning of rape will appear

Authors note: mentioning of rape will appear. If you don't feel comfortable reading, just skip it <3

Chapter twenty-seven |

Mi-young and the kids eventually made it to their 'home.' Mi-young didn't want to talk or deal with anyone. Bo-Ra held an ice pack onto her head, as she held onto Mi-young. Deok-joong ran forward, facing Mi-young. "Oh! What happened to you? And Bo-Ra?! Mi-young, your face. It looks really bad." Mi-young pushed Deok-joong out of the way and walked past him, ignoring the stares and whispers. Mi-young eventually made her way over to the memorial, as she sat and looked over her brothers drawing. She didn't say anything at all, as she sat and stared. Mi-young pulled her knees up to her chest, tears were streaming down her face.

Mi-young jumped when she heard shouting from the other room. Mi-young quickly got up from her spot, going towards the sound.

"What are you guys staring at?" Mi-young questioned, as the other kids surrounded something. Some had shock expressions, some were crying, some didn't say anything.

When no one answered her, she quickly stepped forward revealing Soo-cheol laying down on a cot. Mi-young gasped, putting her hands up to her mouth, as she saw Soo-cheol dead.

"What happened?!" Mi-young cried.

"What happened?!"

"Say something?!" So-Yoon screamed.

Everyone gathered around Soo-cheol's grave outside. Mi-young stood next to Il-ha, as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and pulled her close.

Everyone went back Inside.

Chi-yeol put down pieces of paper onto the table.

"What's this?" Yoo-Jung asked.

"It's a voting paper Soo-cheol had." Chi-yeol replied. "There are three no votes. Please tell us why, Soo-cheol had these." Hee-rak ran forward, grabbing the votes out of Chi-yeol's hands. "Why are the no votes here?" Soon-yi stepped forward grabbing the votes. "This is definitely the no vote I wrote yesterday. The fact that he was hiding these means, he fooled us  and made it look like these were more yes-votes."

"Who fooled us? You mean Soo-cheol did that?" So-Yoon asked, as Mi-young eyes Deok-joong, Ha-Na, and Joon-Hee. She watched as they were acting weird, Mi-young will talk to Deok-joong later. She always use to get information out of him out of force. Even though they were best friends, Deok-joong was scared of her. When they three noticed Mi-young staring, they quickly looked down, ignoring her.