six

Chapter six |"He's gone

Chapter six |
"He's gone."

Mi-young's eyes were huge when she saw the sphere getting bigger, and wrapped around Young-hoon. She just couldn't believe what was happening in front of her own eyes. It was like a horror movie.

Il-ha had started to back up and trip over his two feet.

Mi-young started to breath heavily when Young-hoon suddenly disappear, and the sphere was going back to its regular shape.

Mi-young grabbed onto Chi-yeol's arm as she stopped him from walking close. "don't go."

Chi-yeol turned around to look at Mi-young with tears in his eyes.

Mi-young looked behind Chi-yeol and gasped when she noticed the sphere was about to reach for them. "Move!"

But before she had done anything, Mi-young's brother suddenly ran over to them and knocked them out of the way.

Suddenly the sphere went back to its shape.

"Trainee Kim Chi-yeol, are you okay?" Mi-young heard her brother ask, as she couldn't look away from the sphere.

Choon-ho looked over to his younger sister who was in shock. "Trainee Lee Mi-young. Are you okay?"

Mi-young stared in shock as Choon-ho walked over to his sister. "Sister." He whispered as he placed his hand onto her shoulder.

__________

Mi-young, Il-ha, and Chi-yeol sat in the classroom defeated. They just seen a classmate die in front of their eyes and they couldn't  done anything. They were only kids.
Mi-young looked up when she heard the door slid opened and her brother walked in followed by Ms Park. Mi-young quickly looked down at her hands in her lap.

"Are you okay?" Mi-young realized Ms Park was now kneeling down next to her. She was making sure the three kids were okay. Clearly, they weren't.

Mi-young's brother and the other soldier were watching from outside the hallway.

The three watched Ms Park sit down near them. "It wasn't your fault. It was an accident. So lets not think too deeply about this. If it gets hard, come to me and during class. Right, it would be better for you to take a break for a few days. Do you want to do that?"

Ms Park sighed when the students didn't say anything.

"Are you all really okay?"