sixteen

Chapter sixteen |"I forgive you

Chapter sixteen |
"I forgive you."

Mi-young eventually walked back to the others, before she did so, she wiped her tears. She didn't want anyone to know why she was crying. No one knew she could, they never seen her do so.

Mi-young walked into the tent, as she found everyone sitting together.

"Yah! Where were you?" So-Yoon asked.

Mi-young shrugged. "around." She replied, before going to sit next to Chi-yeol and So-yeon.

"Gosh!" So-Yoon groaned. "you're always so secretive."

"Yah!" Joon-Hee agreed. "I feel like we don't know anything about you."

Mi-young smiled. "I like it to keep it that way."

"Oh, damn. I'm fucking afraid." Hee-rak complained, changing the subject.

"It's on the outskirts, so it won't be too dangerous." Jang-Soo said.

"Hey." Joon-Hee said. "Why would they ask us to write a suicide note if it's not dangerous?"

"But, they said they'll let us go home if it's done safely." Yeon-Joo said.

Mi-young shook her head. "They won't."

Hee-rak groaned. "There you go again with the 'I don't trust this place.'"

Mi-young whipped her head to look over at him. "Okay, if they don't..... Don't come crying to me. It's the military... They say things they don't mean."

Hee-rak went to step forward, but Il-ha pulled him back. "Fuck, we just have to trust them and go. If we make it through this safely.."

Hee-rak and Mi-young glared at one an other.

"I miss my mom and dad." Soon-yi sighed.

"I want to eat my mom's kimchi soup." Deok-joong said.

"I miss my mom!"

"Sh!" The class president tried to quiet everyone down, as she seen shadows outside the tent walking over to the entrance.

Platoon leader and Won-Bin walked in, causing everyone to shriek as they hid under their sleeping bags.

So-yeon covered herself and Mi-young with a sleeping bag.

"Oh, it's hot!" Deok-joong complained.