flash back

Chapter thirty-two |

Il-ha and Mi-young

Mi-young was writing down on her paper what the teacher was writing on the board, when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Mi-young looked as No Ae-Seol handed her a note. Mi-young looked back at the teacher as she still had her back to them. Mi-young quickly snatched the paper from Ae-Seol, as the girls went back to writing on their paper like nothing happened. Mi-young unfolded the paper as she read the note.

I'm breaking up with you. -Kwon Il-ha.

Mi-young didn't know what to do or what to say at this point, as she couldn't take her eyes off the note as she reread the words a couple times. Mi-young didn't know why, she didn't do anything wrong that she knew of. From behind Mi-young, Jo Jang-Soo leaned forward trying to be nosey, as he tried to read the note over her shoulder. Jang-Soo widen his eyes, before leaning back into his chair pretending he didn't see anything.

As the bell rang, Mi-young scattered her things into her bag. Mi-young went to walk towards Il-ha, but he had already left the classroom before she got to him.

Mi-young didn't realize how long she was standing there, staring at Il-ha's empty seat when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"You okay? Everyone left." Jang-Soo pointed towards the empty seats.

Mi-young's lips started to quiver and tears started to form into her eyes. Jang-Soo widen his eyes not knowing what to do as he held up his hands. "Woah. Did I say something?"

Mi-young wasn't thinking as she wrapped her arms around Jang-Soo, as he stood there clueless.

____________

Here's a flashback of how Il-ha broke it off with Mi-young<333333