twenty-five

Chapter twenty-five |

"That idiot!" Bo-Ra groaned.

Suddenly, a gun shot fired through the prison, causing the students to jump.

"What was that?!"

The students started running towards the shot, but stopped when another one aired.

"Ae-Seol better not had let them out!" Mi-young screeched, before they started running again.

Mi-young ran forward with Jang-Soo to where the prisoners were. Mi-young and Jang-Soo shared looks, noticing the prisoners really did escape. They quickly shut the doors.

"What are you doing?" The prisoner asked.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

Mi-young pointed her gun to the prisoners.

"Ah, she's a tough one."

"She's my type." The prisoners laughed.

"Shut your damn mouth." Mi-young gripped her gun tighter.

The other kids came forward, as the prisoner got a hold of Ae-Seol, and bringing her closer. "Lets go together if there is a war, say hi to your friends."

"Do you not understand your place, you assholes?"

"Let her go first." Mi-young demanded.

"Open the door first, you bitch!"
"We'll open it if you let her go!" Jang-Soo ordered.

"Yah, open it first then. Your friend will die otherwise. Okay?"

"Not if you die first." Mi-young pointed her gun at the prisoner, as he pointed Ae-Seol's gun at Mi-young.

"Mi-young. Enough." Jang-Soo ordered.

Mi-young dropped her gun to her side, as the prisoner aimed his gun at Ae-Seol.

"Kneel down."

The students widen their eyes.

Ae-Seol didn't listen, as the prisoner kicked the back of Ae-Seol's leg, making her drop to the floor.

"She's going to die because of you lot. You don't care, huh?"

Mi-young and Bo-Ra pointed their guns at them, as the prisoners jumped  back.