twenty-six

Chapter twenty-six |

"Well done!" The prisoners clapped and cheered. "We should grab the girls and listen to their story."

"Got it."

"They couldn't of gone far, split up and look for them."

"You don't think they ran away?"

"I don't know what they're thinking, but they could never run away and leave her behind." The prisoner pointed towards Mi-young. "She seems like she's the favorite out of them. I think she's the leader of the group, with how tough she is. Can't go on without a leader."

"Lets go our separate ways now. I opened the door and there's no issue." One of the prisoners said.

"You need to find out what's going  on out there first."

"I'm not interested."

"Is that so?"

"If so, you should hurry up and get going. I'd be heartbroken if you went to the nursing home, and your mother isn't there."

Mi-young sat up straighter uncomfortably, as the prisoner stepped forward grabbing onto the other prisoner. "What the fuck are you talking about?" He asked, as the prisoners aimed the guns at him.

"I just asked the kids outside to take good care of your mother-" He got caught off as the other prisoner shook him. "Don't you dare try to touch her, crazy bastard."

The prisoner laughed. "That's why I'm saying we should help each other! Seriously! Fuck! You're scaring me!"

"Why are you staring at me?" The prisoner asked the others, while aiming the guns at him.

"After I bring the kids and put them in front of you, we'd never see each other again."

"Yah! We don't need the boys! Just kill them all and bring the girls!"

"Yes especially what's her name?" The prisoner pinched the bridge of his nose. "Bo-Ra! Make sure she doesn't get hurt at all. I'm going to have tame with her."

Mi-young glared. "You're not touching them." She said, through gritted teeth.

"Fuck." The prisoner stepped over to Mi-young, grabbing the back of her leather jacket, and pulling her up to her feet. "I'll save you for later. I'll save you for last so you can watch the boys die, and I have fun with the girls, okay?"

"Now, get moving!"

The prisoners split up to find the other kids, as one of the prisoners whistled, and pushed Mi-young with the gun against her back. The prisoner stopped, looked into a room, and pushed Mi-young again to move forward.